Help with Klim gear

Markyboy

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I saw a YouTube video of the Klim Adventure rally suit which looked fab but looking at retailers they seen to sell Badlands and Latitude. So what is the top of the range now and specifically what pants have you owned that are really comfy.
I'm not happy with either the bmw Rallye and Rukka Pants I already own.
Thanks in advance, mark

I have the Latitude pants very comfy, well ventilated in hot weather, been in some torrential rain and found them to be fully waterproof quality gear. However very expensive

I have the Latitude pants very comfy, well ventilated in hot weather, been in some torrential rain and found them to be fully waterproof quality gear. However very expensive
Thank you for the info.

I’ve got the Adventure Rally, in fact wearing in France now, had it a few years now, great bit of kit.

I’ve got the Adventure Rally, in fact wearing in France now, had it a few years now, great bit of kit.
Is the adventure Rally now being replaced by the badlands? As stated above the dealers don't advertise the Rally

Imo the badlands is the best all round suit you can get I do understand that the adventure suit is even more packed with bodie armor but put it this way when will you ever do a round the world trip ?
I have had my badlands suit now for 3 years and can say it is again imo the best textile suit you can buy full venting and waterproof and I can vouch for how good it is in both hot and wet conditions

Imo the badlands is the best all round suit you can get I do understand that the adventure suit is even more packed with bodie armor but put it this way when will you ever do a round the world trip ?
I have had my badlands suit now for 3 years and can say it is again imo the best textile suit you can buy full venting and waterproof and I can vouch for how good it is in both hot and wet conditions

Thanks for the info, I'm going in to try on the Badlands and the Latitude at the local dealer. I've had the bmw Rallye gear and am currently wearing the Rukka Cosmic trousers and neither fit me properly. I'm in between sizes and the bmw Rallye ones are to long in the leg on the standard cut and the rukka is the perfect length and on the smaller size cuts into my waist to much and the larger waist is too big. I think I'm just deformed! I'll go try the klim gear and see how we go.

Thanks for the info, I'm going in to try on the Badlands and the Latitude at the local dealer. I've had the bmw Rallye gear and am currently wearing the Rukka Cosmic trousers and neither fit me properly. I'm in between sizes and the bmw Rallye ones are to long in the leg on the standard cut and the rukka is the perfect length and on the smaller size cuts into my waist to much and the larger waist is too big. I think I'm just deformed! I'll go try the klim gear and see how we go.

Look at some of the higher end Revit gear as well. I had a pair of Latitude trousers and they leaked at the crotch, and tried various others as a replacement (Dane/Scott USA/Klim Badlands) and ended happiest with Revit Poseidon (Dane Lyngby were a close second but too narrow in the lower leg). Still have my Badlands Jacket, and that's perfect, but it's very heavy.

D.

Hi

Yes I have both the Jacket and trousers. Came off and slid quite away and surprising the Jacket and trousers were hardly marked and no bones broken just badly bruised. Yes 100% waterproof. A little oversized but plenty of room to wear a fleece underneath during the colder months.

Derek

I have the adventure suit, had it since 2009, still waterproof, just gone back for two new zips and some velcro, but its guaranteed for life, dont know about the new ones but there is no time restriction on "life" on mine. wouldn't change it for the world, although the new one does have better venting and a few other bits. When I bought mine the uk importer sent a suits of the right sizes to the dealer (ktm centre in Hemel Hempstead) to try on, no compulsion to buy.

Back
Top Bottom