Mugged by the dealer

Last time she’s serviced by Warrs of Chelsea.

£131 plus vat per hour is this a record ?

They have a large multi storey glass emporium to maintain in a very expensive part of Town. My nan and Grandad used to own a three storey house just across the road, sold for £5.5 million 4 years ago. :D

Their overheads will be huge to say the least. It's not unusual for HD dealers to go out of business. Being a dealer isn't a licence to print money like you'd think.

Riverside Motorcycles in Putney might be worth a try as they are local if Warrs is convenient.
They've been going for ages and were always really good on older bikes. I've had no contact for years so can't vouch for them these days.
http://www.riverside-motorcycles.com/aboutus.html

Steppers is a buddy of the guy from Riverside...

Jeff has packed it in, he got fed up dealing with feckwits, the council and many other bureaucratic box tickers.
He's let the shop out to a dog grooming business called "Doggy style". :D

They have a large multi storey glass emporium to maintain in a very expensive part of Town. My nan and Grandad used to own a three storey house just across the road, sold for £5.5 million 4 years ago. :D

Jeff has packed it in, he got fed up dealing with feckwits, the council and many other bureaucratic box tickers.
Is that a recent thing Neil? I wonder if he’s carrying on from elsewhere as the website is still up.

My wife bought her '93 Heritage from the old Warr's shop years ago. I had to wiggle the bars to get it out of the two half doors to give it a test ride!

Is that a recent thing Neil? I wonder if he’s carrying on from elsewhere as the website is still up.

Riverside Yamaha has moved into his old shop, he maybe still in the shop next door at the moment but is definitely letting it out and going parts mail order from home.

Not trying to knock Harley dealers, but with all the overheads they have to pay, they have to get the cash from somebody, only ever had 1 new bike from them, it was the fatbob, at first service, it cost €500 and that was a friendly price so I was told, I nearly fainted, after that, I am used to doing the service myself, easy if you have the space in the garage, and if I remember oil and filter and O rings was about 50 quid.

Back
Top Bottom