Rallye Screen

I have the small Rallye screen on mine. It came with it. I also have a standard GS screen which I got from Nutty.
In my opinion there is not too much difference in buffeting around the helmet between the two (I'm circa 5'9). There is a pronounced difference in air around chest and shoulders which is why I use Nutty's old screen in the winter for warmth and the Rallye sport screen in the summer for a nice breeze.

I was in France the 2 weeks ago and had no issues at speed with the smaller screen. I also think the bike looks much better with the smaller screen......

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_4ff.jpg
    fullsizeoutput_4ff.jpg
    254.5 KB · Views: 266
They didn’t have one come up when I checked every year from 2013-18 hence using Amazon.
Only options were the Touring in various clear/light/dark.
Prime delivery means it’s here tomorrow so it’s done.

Anyone got one or a suitable alternative?
Getting no airflow past the standard screen and would rather have a clear screen like the Rallye or the Givi sport but not sold on the Slipscreen or the Flowjet with both being a solid colour.
Any experiences of the above anyone?
Most definitely will be putting the Givi Highflow screen in the sales section later today - its been put away since the day after it was delivered!

ReGenesis. I have the tinted 'rallye' screen on a 2017 GS LC. I'm about 5 10 and find this the best all round option. Obviously height, seat height, bar position etc affects these things. I have Wunderlich bar risers/backs and the 'comfort' seat. Had the same set up on a 2017 GSA previously (minus the comfort seat) and that worked really well too. No different to the standard height screen on motorways (at 100mph for hours!), other than the air being 'cleaner', some wind (but not pressure) on the shoulders and (as others have mentioned) more bugs to the visor and jacket.......the only slight downside - but worth it I think, as (a) it looks better and (b) on twisty lanes etc, it seems more 'sporty' and there is inevitably better visibility through traffic etc compared to the tinted standard screen. (If you buy a rallye screen, you may as well go for the tinted, as it won't affect visibility as you look over it, not through it. The puig one appears to be identical for £60-70, whereas as the BMW one is about £170 without haggle!

Back
Top Bottom