2019 XR

Just a triple black colour no other changes according to the information released at recent Motorrad Days show.

Just a triple black colour no other changes according to the information released at recent Motorrad Days show.

That seems to be about it. Which is a shame, as the XR is the only BMW that would tempt me back, but it needs updating.

Had mine just under two weeks now, got the "run in" service done on Wednesday and now have full power. Very impressive and a lot more fun than the GS, not that there was anything wrong with it but the XR is more me :D

Agreed - and a clock that works!

Could also do with a lockable say nav mount, keyless start, hotter grips and slightly higher gearing.
Other than that it is perfect!

Needs an update to drop secondhand values, then I might be tempted to buy one :D

Current model is all I need thanks.

Triple black for 2019 and maybe 2020 and then a all new one for 2021 based on the all new 2020 S1000RR !
In my opinion the 2015/16 Euro-3 bikes had a stronger midrange ?

Agreed - and a clock that works!

Could also do with a lockable say nav mount, keyless start, hotter grips and slightly higher gearing.
Other than that it is perfect!

Locking sat nav mount from a GS fits with no bother :thumb

Disappointing, I really expected the XR to have a make over, the New 2019 KTM GT has had a full makeover, suspension the full works.

Disappointing, I really expected the XR to have a make over, the New 2019 KTM GT has had a full makeover, suspension the full works.

Same here. It’s the one BMW I’d seriously consider, if only they’d drag it into the 21st century!

What do you want? Laser beams? :mcgun

I’m happy with just about everything on mine :thumb2

Al :D

Proper headlights would be a good start. I begrudge spending over £17k on a bike, then having to spend more money on upgrading the headlight. While they’re at it, keyless and a TFT dash would bring it in line with the competition. And more customisation on the suspension, via the computer (being able to set the riders weight in the preload). ;)

Other than that, the bike is perfect as is. :D

Dingdong what do you think the 2019 KTM Superduke GT has the full makeover ?
As far as I see TFT dash and blipper that works also on the downside but otherwise still no centerstand,tank where long legged people can hug or engine that runs smoothly and not trying to break the chain under 4000 rpm...:(
I'd rather have a triple-black S1000XR even without LED headlight but stonking motor/handling and practical centerstand:thumby:
All new XR based on the all new S1000RR due nov 8th in Milano probably one year off...bye,bye KTM...;)

Back
Top Bottom