Which one should i sell

LBL

Reaction score
:duno

With my hip problem now sorted, fingers crossed, i have to sell one of my bikes, either the TB GSA or the DCT AT.

Just back from the pyrennies on the GSA and it was as usual faultless, ive had the AT for 11 months and that too has been great but only done 1,600 miles and one has to go so it will have to be byebye to the Honda, would keep both if i could :(

Will try on here first then the normal places........

Oh am i doing the right thing, both bikes are fantastic.

Attachments

• IMG_5705.jpg
    IMG_5705.jpg
    249.7 KB · Views: 415
  • IMG_5981.jpg
    IMG_5981.jpg
    258.9 KB · Views: 408
You probably are doing the right thing as both bikes are similar, GS has it on looks to me but I do have a soft spot for the AT. Tough choice and one which I wish I was in a position to make.

I was in the same position and kept the AT the deal breaker was the DCT bloody love it!! Oh and £66 per month

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

I would not buy an AT with my own money and unless you give it away there very slow to sell.

I would try and find which one I would loose the least dosh on.
I also think the AT is less comfy as a big mileage tourer = but it looks better on the eye.
HTHY

I would try and find which one I would loose the least dosh on.
I also think the AT is less comfy as a big mileage tourer = but it looks better on the eye.
HTHY

Eh up Mick, hows thee, I’m from Llandon money don’t come into it :) the GSA is by far the best tourer, if it don’t sell then I guess I will have to keep both.......

I have both bikes same as you.

Keep the GSA without doubt the better bike

Africa Twin DCT is a toy

Still your money, unless someone else is paying the £66/month on your behalf

Agree totally but there's a big difference between buying one with your own money and renting, especially since It allowed me to invested the £10k and the return up to now will pay towards/if not all the rental over a 3 yr period.

See above even if I was, it's still far less than the depreciation hit many will take.

But it is still YOUR money that you are shelling out for a bike you said is sub standard to your needs (in terms of ride comfort and power) in your own words

A test ride would have prevented you wasting 36x£66/month on something you don't particularly enjoy

No need to justify the cheapness of it all by bleating on a about depreciation as a cover up - if you don't like it then why buy it and waste money on it ????

You could do something else more enjoyable with the £66/month

Keep the AT.
At least it won’t be subject to numerous recalls,imploding rear wheels and rust issues....

I’ve owned 6 GSA’s since 2008 and never has a problem except loose spokes once and a new rear shock on my 2010 twin cam, no rust no exploding rear wheels just happy riding :)

- if you don't like it then why buy it and waste money on it ????

You could do something else more enjoyable with the £66/month

Who said I don't like it ??

Because I question its build quality and suggest I would not buy it with my own money (in full) does not mean I don't like it JB, I like it because it's £66 a months and in 3 years I will hand it back in stock trim and it will have virtually cost me nothing for the benefit of having it at my disposal 24/7 and for trips into Europe. I've upgraded the inferior bits and now its probably as good as it's ever going to be and much better for my needs, the money spent is spent wisely apart from the rear shock, this should return 80% of its value, the rest of the stuff has been purchased for sums of money that actually don't represent the items true value come resell, so winner winner chicken dinner.

Show me something more enjoyable that I can do with £66 a month, I'm all ears

Back
Top Bottom