The WunderLINQ, upgrade your Navigation system

PRE-ORDER LIVE!

The Kickstarter WunderLINQ release has been overwhelmingly positive! We have received many requests from those interested in the WLQ but missed the Kickstarter campaign. Black Box Embedded LLC is offering a pre-order discount to those who missed the Kickstarter promotion. Don’t miss your chance to own the coolest tech for your BMW at a great price, PRE-ORDER HERE.

The Kickstarter WunderLINQ release has been overwhelmingly positive! We have received many requests from those interested in the WLQ but missed the Kickstarter campaign. Black Box Embedded LLC is offering a pre-order discount to those who missed the Kickstarter promotion. Don’t miss your chance to own the coolest tech for your BMW at a great price, PRE-ORDER HERE.

What are you pre-odering though?
No info on your link at all other than the payment page.
No specs, no info, no videos, no real demonstration of an ACTUAL ITEM on there at all.

No specs, no info, no videos, no real demonstration of an ACTUAL ITEM on there at all.

Thats weird because when I follow the link there are pictures and specs and a link to more pictures and videos? Could you tell me which browser your using, maybe we have a rendering issue in certain browsers?

Also do you have the same issue on our main website? http://www.wunderlinq.com/

Thanks for reporting the issue.

Keith

It works fine with a TFT, and the support from Keith and Wayne is first class should you need it. I've got mine on my GSA with TFT Screen so I can use my PiePhone for navigation and control through the Wonderwheel, there will be a used Nav 6 coming up for sale soon :)

Chrome on Mac
You get nothing more than an order page and the menu has Home and Product but bugger all else.
Mobile works better.
Would be nice (in fact a must) to have an actual real world video on there though clearly showing it working. Being operated with you talking, and it showing it operating as you do it. Your promo is all well and good but when the guy puts his phone on there in landscape and your “operating “ part is in portrait then it’s not realistic is it.
For the sort of money you’re asking along with the fact that those of us in the UK/Europe will get hit with import duties and vat - it becomes a risk when the product is unseen.

Back
Top Bottom