New product

Is this for Muling Drugs across borders?

Hi Mark,
I am tempted. Is it waterproof or rather water resistant. I there a seal on the door or can one be fitted. I know I can put things in poly bags but they rub through in no time and old rags soak up water.
Cheers.

Hi Mark,
I am tempted. Is it waterproof or rather water resistant. I there a seal on the door or can one be fitted. I know I can put things in poly bags but they rub through in no time and old rags soak up water.
Cheers.

Just looked closer I think that is a seal I can see.

Looks really cool, we do not have plates that size here in Germany, but can see its uses, puncture repair and aspirins for the morning after.

Hi Mark,
Cheers.

I get a little `an*l` about being `waterproof` as in my mind manufacturers who advertise that are just being a little naughty as in my mind `waterproof` actually means `waterproof` - i.e. you can submerge it with no leakage. I rather like to say it`s weatherproof and with that on every other container type item I make I put a small drain hole in (for when water does get in). In this case I feel that confident that with the rubber seal (yes there`s one there) and the crack filling (oooer missus) heavy powdercoat that it is, indeed, THAT weatherproof that it does not need any drain holes. For the other an*l ones amongst us I`ve also silicone sealed around the fasteners but that`s most likely not needed and I`m just being daft :bounce1

Soorry, I`ve waffled, yes I believe it`s water resistant to a not unreasonable level :thumb2

Looks really cool, we do not have plates that size here in Germany, but can see its uses, puncture repair and aspirins for the morning after.

Sorry, I think I would have to completely redesign for it to fit German number plates?

Hi Mark,

Did you consider having the hinge on the bottom? If so, what were your reasons for going for the side hinge?

Ian

Can this be mounted upside down so the door is hinged and opens to the left? :blast silly question as I've just noticed the pre drilled holes only allow fitting in one direction.

Could you make this as opening to the left as it's easier to get to when the bike is on the side stand?

Can this be mounted upside down so the door is hinged and opens to the left? :blast silly question as I've just noticed the pre drilled holes only allow fitting in one direction.

Could you make this as opening to the left as it's easier to get to when the bike is on the side stand?

There’s a reason why I did it as I did but I can’t remember why :) you need to ask this sort of thing not in a Friday night :) but yeah I could change over the opening - I think I did it so you needed to be nearside to the kerb on opening for safety or some bollocks like that :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can you fill it with a loose bag of bent nails, and a cable lever onto the handlebars, attached to a hinged door.

Just saying like.....

We need to start referring to Mark on here, simply as 'Q'

Whatever you do, don't press THAT button....

Back
Top Bottom