Looking to join a Portugal Trip

busarock

Reaction score
Anyone planning a trip to Portugal and wanting company as I have always wanted to travel there but not alone. I will be travelling on a BMW R1200 GSA Rallye.

Thanks
John

i ( me and a pal) will be on the Santander ferry on the 18th Sept we are only doing 8 days/Nights but are heading down into Portugal

You are welcome to tag along if you can get on the ferry, can keep up doing long fast days, as far as we go then do the rest on your own

Buy this month’s RiDE magazine. Download the Portugal trips, organise a hotel or three and invite some bods along. If you build it, they will come.

John, why not alone? Respectfully, it isn't a difficult trip; you can do very manageable days and cover ground simply in that part of the world.

John, why not alone? Respectfully, it isn't a difficult trip; you can do very manageable days and cover ground simply in that part of the world.

I second that. I did a tour of Spain in May, ferry, routes and hotels booked all from the comfort of my well worn chair. Im 68 and it wasn't hard to organise or do.

Saying that I have toured with others so that was a help. Theres plenty helpful info on this site to assist you. Good luck and enjoy it.

Either be in The Regueirin to meet us on the eve of the 18th Sep (Cabo Vidio, Oviñana, Cudillero) at about 21:00 for dinner. The boys will be in a Hotel in Soto De Luiña called Valle Las Luiñas.

Or

Meet us the following morning in Cai Milio in the village center at 08:30 for breakfast.

Our route down will be scenic, twisty and not one you'd not dream up yourself most likely. It will take all day to get there because we only use back roads. (tarmac)

Staying in Chavez at the Forte Sao Francisco. Beautiful hotel with a big icy pool to flop into after a long dusty ride.

We are only there one night and then we return to Asturias either via A Coruña or straight. Depends on the weather.

Welcome to join our posse but we do ride at a fair pace. Be warned.

Hopefully see you there.

We just did 7 weeks from Birkenhead to Gibraltar via Basque, picos etc then Portugal, coming back up to the UK there's plenty of fun to be had in Avila mountain roads ;) plus Portugal fuel prices, 170.1?!!!

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom