West Midlands Meet August 9th

Grim Rider

Reaction score
Been away so sorry for not putting this up before - the sis date of next meeting if anyone around? Location is Riverside Inn, Cressage on the road to Shrewsbury. Hope to be there myself (have minor eye operation in morning but hopefully be able to ride :))

:beerjug:

Lynn and I are up on the northwest Scottish coast at the moment, see you guys next month.

Given above and fact that I don’t seem to be able to ride with a patch over my right eye (left eye would have been okay) I suggest we cancel this evening - hope you are having a great summer and see you all in September :beerjug::beerjug:

Given above and fact that I don’t seem to be able to ride with a patch over my right eye (left eye would have been okay) I suggest we cancel this evening - hope you are having a great summer and see you all in September :beerjug::beerjug:

Just swap the patch to the other eye then ........ Sorted :thumb2

Aargh, Jim Lad. Pieces of eight, pieces of eight :p

Hope your eye heals quickly and see you in September :beer:

Wish I had read this before I left home. Karen and I had a lovely meal - on our own!!!! After making all this effort because we hadn't seen you in such a long time, bugger you, next month we will go on holiday instead. Rob, hope your eye is better and Darrell, hope your foot is recovered. Have a great summer all. :barf

Back
Top Bottom