Trekology

I have one. Only unstable when the feet dig into soft ground which is the same for all these type of chairs. Tom

Saw those go outdoors ones look ok. Are they comfortable with the low back?

The high back chair linked in your first post is pretty darn comfortable. The extra height for resting your head is a must have, IMO.

D.

We purchased the Trekology ones for our weekend away. Easy to assemble and pack away and small. We found them very comfortable sat there in the evening. Good weight limit as well 150kg.:thumby:

Attachments

• 373A8233-8057-4D4A-83F0-3866DB405866.jpg
    373A8233-8057-4D4A-83F0-3866DB405866.jpg
    262.6 KB · Views: 274
spot on! do you think the higher ones may have been better or not worth extra bulk?

spot on! do you think the higher ones may have been better or not worth extra bulk?
The smaller ones fit easily into the pannier. And given the fact you only sit in them for a few hours they seemed to do the job fine.

I've got the short backed one with the floor mesh thing to stop it sinking into soft ground and find it very good.. Recommended it to a mate who I went on tour with in May but he brought the high back version: it was possibly slightly comfier but was forever falling over with being more top heavy..

sold on the smaller one...cheers mate

The ones with the high back actually pack away to the same size as the shorter ones - the legs are the same size after all. And the taller ones are comfier. No reason not to get them....

D.

The ones with the high back actually pack away to the same size as the shorter ones - the legs are the same size after all. And the taller ones are comfier. No reason not to get them....

D.

There’s nowt better then leaning back to drink that cold bottle of beer.

Sent from Steve's fancy iPad using Tapatalk

I've got both.
Taller one also has a taller seat hight - better for my 6'2"
Smaller one does pack down a little smaller -I think measurement are on the Amazon ad. Fine for my 5'0' wife.

Back
Top Bottom