Woodhall Spa Cafe?

Tommy Gunn

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Can anybody recommend me a cafe in Woodhall Spa that does a nice breakfast please?

Thanx.

Haven't been there recently, but Little Dorrits on Station Road (opposite the Dambusters Memorial) do a full English job, c £6 IIRC.

In the same row, there is a tea room & an independent coffe bar - have a browse on street View icon.

We regularly visit Janet`s opposite the Dambusters memorial for afternoon tea.
She always welcomes bikers.
Not had a breakfast there but if on a par with other meals it should be good.
Free bike parking across the road.

Some good options from some great people. Thank you Comrades. :thumb2

Some good options from some great people. Thank you Comrades. :thumb2

Where did you go?
We have been to Woodhall Spar on many occasions but always in the afternoon for coffee and cake or an ice cream- breakfast info always gratefully received :fnikefork

I can't rememver what it was called but it was opposite the Dambusters memorial. Whatever it was called I wouldn't recommend it.

I can't rememver what it was called but it was opposite the Dambusters memorial. Whatever it was called I wouldn't recommend it.

Please can you check on Street View? There are 3 possible candidates - the collective needs to know.

Janet's is defo the one opposite the memorial. Very close to the roundabout. Never had brekkie there but the cake is great.

Please can you check on Street View? There are 3 possible candidates - the collective needs to know.

It was Archies. It wasn't unpleasant but it was relatively expensive for what we got. One of the lassies who worked there was lovely but the other one was either having a bad day or was just generally stroppy.

Whichever cafe you chose in Woodhall, would have been a damned sight better than where we ended up today, in former RAF Binbrook.
My ridin buddy's idea to take me there today where he'd served some years ago was a shocker. Folk and businesses operating on the periphery of sanity, if you ask me. :eek:

There's a small 'arcade' between the pet shop and the barbers that has got a cafe at the back. Haven't been in for a long time but it was ok as far as I remember.

Back
Top Bottom