Slim waist, long legs.

Timolgra

reformed
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I wouldn't say my wife should have been a circus act but.................. trying to find a pair of well vented ie. cool, offroad bias but with some abrasion resistance trouser for a say size 12 but with a 'very' long leg is proving impossible.

Even a 30" waist but 34/25" leg would do but cannot find anything

Oh and room for separate knee guards unless by some mistake in manufacturing they actually put the knee armour where its supposed to be .... for her :rolleyes:

Having checked all the cash swallowing brands, I've only come up with a couple of vague possibilities but trying to find a pair of tough motox inboot pants similar to ie. Klim Dakar to fit isn't proving successful

Anyone know of anything suitable? :blast

Do they have to be inboot? If not.... https://www.britishmotorcyclegear.com/brands/bmg/adventure-pants.html Yes they're in the US, San Diego. Yes, they ship. Paul Brooks the owner of the company is a hell of a nice guy and does great customer service. I've got a pair and in fact offered some advice and supplied him with my old Belstaff Adventure Pants to be used in the pattern making for the new ones.

Would the Klim Mojave not fit? Tall inseam is 33.

Still not long enough, besides the Mojave only come in tall at 32" waist and above

Do they have to be inboot? If not.... https://www.britishmotorcyclegear.com/brands/bmg/adventure-pants.html Yes they're in the US, San Diego. Yes, they ship. Paul Brooks the owner of the company is a hell of a nice guy and does great customer service. I've got a pair and in fact offered some advice and supplied him with my old Belstaff Adventure Pants to be used in the pattern making for the new ones.

No! I'm only looking at inboot because the length is less critical other than not having a knee section half way down her thigh.

No! I'm only looking at inboot because the length is less critical other than not having a knee section half way down her thigh.

Ok but the BMG pants go up to a 36 - 37" inseam and there's lots of room in the knee areas for knee guards... :nenau:

Check out Stadler in germany pants lengths for leggy german amazonians

Ok but the BMG pants go up to a 36 - 37" inseam and there's lots of room in the knee areas for knee guards... :nenau:

Certainly look they may be worth considering, I'll email to see how long to deliver. :)

Eventually found a pair of women's Klim Savanna in a long leg which we'd both been searching for, they're obsolete but M&P had a pair :beerjug:

Might be easier swapping her for a short stumpy woman... Easier, but not as much fun.. :D

At least you don't have to lower the suspension.

Back
Top Bottom