3 year warranty at last

No mileage limit:D

Savour the benefits even longer. Enjoy warranty for an extra year courtesy of your authorised BMW motorcycle retailer starting with all purchases made after 01 August 2018*.

36 months repairs
Valid worldwide
No mileage limit
All repairs done using original BMW Motorrad parts
3 years Roadside Assistance

*excluding the HP4 RACE

Let's hope it lasts longer than Vauxhall's Lifetime Warranty. Vauxhall didn't make the necessary quality improvements and are still getting their arse seriously burnt on vehicles sold under this scheme.

Let's hope it lasts longer than Vauxhall's Lifetime Warranty. Vauxhall didn't make the necessary quality improvements and are still getting their arse seriously burnt on vehicles sold under this scheme.

Vauxhall now that makes me laugh and I bet they regret it now but only with the first registered owner

Don’t you go saying anything bad about Vauxhall, or you’ll have Warlord to answer to :rob:D

Did you know his Chavalier is faster round the ‘ring than a 911? :p

I took delivery of a new bike on 27th July, so that news is a right pi$$er.

Had 1150s for over 18 years and never had need of any warranty....just saying ;)

During the first 3 years all known faults will be fixed. Unlimited mileage is good news.
Hopefully any extended warranty after the 3 years will be less restrictive.

Sent from my Lenovo TAB 2 A10-70F using Tapatalk

If I were you I'd try and prevail on BMW to give a goodwill gesture and offer you the third year. Worth asking

Question asked, and BMW Customer Services referred me to the dealer. Visited the dealer on Saturday and they've said the issue lies with customer services.

Ping-pong game continues.

Although a 3 year warranty is good news it won't make a whole lot of difference. Dealers do jobs FOC even after the current warranty expires. I had switches swapped and new cylinder head covers done on an RT at about three and a half years old.

Although a 3 year warranty is good news it won't make a whole lot of difference. Dealers do jobs FOC even after the current warranty expires. I had switches swapped and new cylinder head covers done on an RT at about three and a half years old.

They don't do them for FREE. Somebody, somewhere pays !

Its not FOC, there is a pot, which they have called goodwill, it doesn't come out of the dealers pocket

Bmw customer service have referred it to the dealer and they've said because I ordered it 2 weeks earlier they are not able to add the third year warranty......even more pi$$ed off now as I thought Allan Jefferies valued their customers a little better.
If I were you I'd try and prevail on BMW to give a goodwill gesture and offer you the third year. Worth asking

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk

Just came out of BMW in Germany extended warranty for 1 year 179 euros or 2 years for 269 euros, so opted for 2 years extra, it is underwritten by a company called Car repair :blast but it is the BMW official for my dealer, hope I do not need it.

so called good will ?

where is the good will,when you are told by the head,so called technician,
my abs ring will be paid for by bmw,then a few weks later when booking it in,i am told the cost is down to me.
please read my k1600 posts,
then make your own minds up.
ps thanks for going back on your word ROB COTSWOLD BMW..:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Back
Top Bottom