3 year warranty

Haha, probably. Do you think it's back down to two years when the 1250 arrives?
No, they want to off load old stock before the 1250 cc motor makes an appearance.

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Tapatalk

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

No, they have increased the size of the warranty department to handle more claims :D

Well done BMW, the bikes are not perfect but they are very good.
We are lucky they are making motorcycles for us it cannot be a very profitable side of the business for BMW.
With all the car sales and the ramping up of EV do they really need to sell leisure vehicles?

I also think it is a great move to shut the naysayers up !
Good for peace of mind as also to improve quality and steer away from cheap sheet from china that will cost more on warranty claims and loss of reputation...3 years/36000 miles was long standard in the US.
5 years/60000 miles would be better :thumb
After that you buy a new BMW or sell it after 3 years and give the used buyer peace of mind which would be good for business altogether.

Will that include corrosion found before the bike is three years old?

It's too little too late for me.

Dealer told me that BMW motorcycles now a totally seperate company with no links financial or otherwise to BMW cars.
Well done BMW, the bikes are not lperfect but they are very good.
We are lucky they are making motorcycles for us it cannot be a very profitable side of the business for BMW.
With all the car sales and the ramping up of EV do they really need to sell leisure vehicles?

Back
Top Bottom