Wanted - Pannier inner bags for 1050/1090/1190/1290

Rasher

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
If anyone has inner bags for the OE KTM Panniers they no longer need I am after one.

Only really need the one for the larger pannier, but would consider a set if the price is right.

I’ve got a KTM top box bag and that might fit? Check the KTM website, it it fits then put 50% of the list price into MacMillan Trust and I’ll post it to you.

I used to shove a pair of US20 Kriega bags in the bigger pannier when I had my 1190 then put a single US10 plus random items wedged in wherever they’d fit in the next to useless one on the exhaust side. Because they’re waterproof you’d easily get away with a Tesco bag for life or just go to the nearest KTM dealer and scrounge some branded carrier bags :D

I’ve got a KTM top box bag and that might fit? Check the KTM website, it it fits then put 50% of the list price into MacMillan Trust and I’ll post it to you.

Thanks for the kind offer, I really want the proper shaped bag though.

Would be perfect if I had a GS ;-)

You also now owe me £12 for having to pay up full membership to see you have something entirely useless for sale.

Thanks for the kind offer, I really want the proper shaped bag though.

I’ve done the work for you and checked. The left hand (bigger pannier) is exactly the same size as the matching top box - 49cm x 30cm x 40cm, capacity 42l.

Now do you want the fucking thing? :D

I think I know where it is but feel free to berate me if you say you want it and I struggle to find it in the roof of our house. Joking apart, when I bought the top box I wanted an inner bag so I could use the bag for weekend use and the salesman said it was the same size as the left hand pannier but I did check to make sure.

Andy is correct, top box bag is the same size as non exhaust pannier bag, and vice versa. Its exactly the same bag in fact.

I thought you might see sense in the end 😀

I’m sure I saw it when I was throwing things around while searching for my soft panniers a few days ago though all that means is I’ve probably buried it. I’ll dig it out when I get home later.

Back
Top Bottom