nr Kings Lynn Norfolk newbie

the voices

Reaction score
Hi all just got this 02 1150gs, 50,000 no history runs spot on, one of them bikes i should have got a long time ago loving it, done more miles on it in two rides than i did all last year on my vfr. cheers wayne

Greetings Wayne & welcome to the forum....enjoy your 'new to you' bike......:thumb2

Hi Wayne
A warm welcome to UKGSER from a fellow (nearly) Fen Tiger. Enjoy both the bike and the forum. :thumby:

Welcome from Mid-Norfolk, also a recent 1150GSA convert.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Welcome - good bikes according to many on here. And whereabouts in ‘near kings lynn’ Are you? West and flat/desolate? North and East and sandy rolling countryside or south and surrounded by drainage channels?

cheers for the welcome, i am in clenchwarton a small village west of kings lynn, mostly spend my time on the back roads and byways of norfolk and venture out towards watton thetford on the dirt ped. Thats one reason why i got the gs so i could travel on the road and do the odd bit of byway, normally got my son dan (11) On the back he bloody loves the gs better than the dirt ped as he has more room.

cheers for the welcome, i am in clenchwarton a small village west of kings lynn, mostly spend my time on the back roads and byways of norfolk and venture out towards watton thetford on the dirt ped. Thats one reason why i got the gs so i could travel on the road and do the odd bit of byway, normally got my son dan (11) On the back he bloody loves the gs better than the dirt ped as he has more room.

Ah - just up the old A17 past West Lynn - well at least it’s not far enough west to be in Lincolnshire.....🤪

Still haven’t figured out how they managed to build the new A17 as single carriageway when the whole region is crying out for east west road links, especially as the only thing it would have upset was three turnips and some cabbages....
some nice rides out from where you are into Norfolk. Still remember scaring myself witless on a Maico 490 (460?) down some of the fire tracks in Thetford forest - bike was way too hairy for someone of my limited skills.

A17 the road to hell both ways now fitted with average speed cameras, working in thornham north norfolk on the coast at the moment 35mins to get there at 6.30am and 1hour and 10 mins to get home, the norfolk road system is horse and cart during the day. A lot of the byways are now shut in norfolk but there are still enough to have a good day out, Riding a maico should be part of the lesson in life look but dont touch.

The Lifeboat - used to be a great pub back in the day (before that Twat Marco Pierre white got his hands on it). It’s all gone a bit Chelsea next the sea these days. Still a lovely area though.

Back
Top Bottom