Clover Savanna 2 Jacket

Neil W

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Still have a couple of pair of Clover Cruise jeans which must be 20 year old and are still in excellent condition are well armoured and waterproof with very handy cargo pockets.

Had decided that I really need a well vented decent quality summer jacket as my Rukka Armas is far too warm and poorly vented for temps over the mid 20 degrees.

Saw a Clover Savanna 2 in my size for sale (new on e bay ) for under £140 delivered , a jacket which is still listed by Clover at 340 euros .

Appears to be very well made with 7 large vents and a water resistant outer shell , a removeable waterproof drop liner and thermal liner. CE shoulder and elbow armour and a large inner pocket to fit a decent back protector

Fit is very good and if its quality is anything like the older jeans it should be long lasting so just need to get out on the bike next week and give it a decent try.

Attachments

• clover.jpg
    clover.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 190
  • clover 2.jpg
    clover 2.jpg
    172 KB · Views: 195
  • clover 3.jpg
    clover 3.jpg
    159.1 KB · Views: 249
I have had two clover Jackets.
First one lasted over ten years and was still water proof though getting a little tired.

Bought the safety level two jacket they had out about 6 years ago and still works and looks well (matching trousers as well)

Use it all year round as you can remove the two inner layers in summer.

I can’t recommend Clover enough, I think they are under rated or just not we’ll known enough.

If the fit is good you should be very happy with your find.

Back
Top Bottom