Trophy SE

Mongoose

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Anyone else on here got one? Picked mine up on Wednesday and have to say I'm really impressed so far. Comfortable, quick, light once it's moving and huuuuge luggage space.
52c3c3ae296a6912845603b3180ca2ee.jpg

Sent from my Lenovo P2a42 using Tapatalk

Have ridden one for Bloodbikes and I liked it, however apparently it was expensive to keep on the road especially brake discs & pads.

We've got one as one of the Norfolk Blood Bikes. It's a pleasure to ride and surprisingly forgiving for a heavy bike. Good weather protection too.

Owned launch edition for 2 years till warranty period was up then sold it as to many gremlins . superb to ride and handle with all then mod cons .
Hope you enjoy :beerjug:

And the bike in the photo has non OE discs
It does! I am however, absolutely loving it. Masses of luggage space, quick enough for me, feels sure footed and comfortable.

Sent from my Lenovo P2a42 using Tapatalk

I also run a Trophy

Yes, got mine earlier this year. I've fitted a Fuel exhaust, radiator guard, and had the wheels powder coated. Love it so far.

Attachments

• IMG_4790.jpg
    IMG_4790.jpg
    249.3 KB · Views: 371
Yes, got mine earlier this year. I've fitted a Fuel exhaust, radiator guard, and had the wheels powder coated. Love it so far.

How's the exhaust, make much difference? I wanted a black one, but the only one in my price bracket was the faster blue model :beerjug:

Own one now 4 years.
Keeper
:aidan

Absolutely. i can see this being my last bike. it stands me at just over 6k and they don't fetch much in part ex (Although Youles have a 13 plated 20k miler at £8k!) Planning some Euro jaunts this coming spring and summer and can't wait.

Loving mine - but finding the Angel GTs a bit squirrely in the wet - what are/were you guys using?

Back
Top Bottom