NEC Bikeworld show 2018

mecanno37

Reaction score
Just a heads up for anyone thinking of going to this years bike show, Ryanair €19.98 return and free entry for non GB passport holders.

Passport was sufficient the year before. But sure you'd still have your boarding pass the time you get to the office...

Ride over you pussies.

Me my brother and 2 of my chrildren that’s 4 people went last year via Ryanair. €35 return. Not each. For all of us. Car parking was €40 in short term car park. JJH

Me my brother and 2 of my chrildren that’s 4 people went last year via Ryanair. €35 return. Not each. For all of us. Car parking was €40 in short term car park. JJH

And the ride report would be great reading.

I did the Hollyhead to Birmingham trip many many times by train bus and car. Never by bike. JJH

Only joking, but i do prefer to arrive on a bike and I do love Birmingham, great craic on Broad Street

I’m going back a long time but I remember having a lot of fun in the Armada on or near Slade road just by Spegitty junction. There was also a pub called the Brookfield Arms or something like that. Be about 1978 or so. Step Mum worked there. Jasus we could drink in those days. JJH

Just after a good party at the CBX rally in Inverness, next one will be Leenane, high expectations.

Back
Top Bottom