HJC RPHA 70

younger06

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Is there any of you lads using the above helmet.
Any thoughts, build quality etc etc..

Sent from a U11
eae3c025552ad209d9558743108abc23.jpg

I have an RPHA, brilliant helmets, easy change visor, pinlock, and the build quality is spot on.

Think I'm after shifting focus to the RPHA 11.........gets some great reviews and felt lovely on the noggin today while trying on.

No drop down sun visor in the 11, the reason I changed from the RPHA 10.

That was a big factor for me. In gonna get the transitions/reactalite Pinlock (or whatever it's called) and run it with a light smoked visor. If I gel with the HJC brand I will probably get the new RPHA 90 for the touring and use the 11 for the Sat & Sun time trials.

I switched from years of using Shoei about three years ago. When they launched the RPHA11 I had look at one, and for the price I thought it a bargain. The fit and finish is top drawer and as has been said, the visor system is as good as any and it benefits from the wide vision pinlock. The ventilation system is good and the lining easily removed for cleaning, it is also quite light in weight.

There are some good prices to be had on them, if you go for some of the earlier colour schemes. I have been able to fit a Packtalk system without issue and it is as quite for me as any of the Shoei's, but I always wear earplugs anyhow.

One thing I have noticed however, since I've been riding naked sports bikes, is that I have a few stone chips on the front. It is difficult to know whether any of my Shoei helmets would have suffered likewise as I was previously always on faired bikes. So if I was buying a new one I would put some protective film on the front of the lid to help save it. I have looked at the new helmet, based on the RPHA11 but with an internal tinted visor, I too might add one to my collection - see how funds go ........

Bought the above helmet today from Moto Central............great bargains to had.

!0% discount to be had even off already heavily reduced stock with code "UKGSERS"

Had some concerns with my shipping address after completing the sale online and my query was answered almost immediatley. Top marks.

Bought the above helmet today from Moto Central............great bargains to had.

!0% discount to be had even off already heavily reduced stock with code "UKGSERS"

If you buy in-store there's a better discount to be had, I got 15% off some Rukka stuff.

Lads, I placed the order for the helmet at 1.30pm yesterday..........it has arrived at my delivery address in Northern Ireland at 7.30am this morning.
You can't say fairer than that!!

Sent from a U11

Lads, I placed the order for the helmet at 1.30pm yesterday..........it has arrived at my delivery address in Northern Ireland at 7.30am this morning.
You can't say fairer than that!!

Sent from a U11

Nice one!! Be very interested to see what you think of the lid...:thumb2

Nice one!! Be very interested to see what you think of the lid...:thumb2
Felt like a quality lid when I was trying on.
Bought a Protectint pinlock for it because of the lack of drop down visor.

Sent from a U11

Purchased online at 1.30pm on Thursday and arrived in Naas, Co.Kildare at 10.30pm Friday via Belfast.

Well done Moto Central.

I'm liking this helmet.....hopefully give it a maiden voyage later today.
4f0bfb05fe9f7cf72705d290edfab5de.jpg
14448cb2fe58ff06ebac7f4138d87872.jpg
9794867c9a85a10afc58349eafddb2c7.jpg

Sent from a U11

Generally speaking we don't do more than 10% - it may have been a price match I'm guessing.

In fairness, in Younger06's case. We were already doing 21% off the item originally, then with his UKGSERS code it come down to a massive saving of 29% off RRP - including free postage to Ireland. Probably hardly had any profit left at all I don't think. As long as we can make something, it's better than nothing is the way we look at things :)

Hope to see you again in future... Store is changing all the time, every rep we have says we're the best looking and stocked and staffed showroom in the country :) Not our words! Even right now we're extending our upstairs part to be able to fit more helmet brands, which will be Bell, Shark, Qwart and maybe a company called Moto Tattoo also.

Nice to see positive comments and feedback from a shop.

Thank you.
Generally speaking we don't do more than 10% - it may have been a price match I'm guessing.

In fairness, in Younger06's case. We were already doing 21% off the item originally, then with his UKGSERS code it come down to a massive saving of 29% off RRP - including free postage to Ireland. Probably hardly had any profit left at all I don't think. As long as we can make something, it's better than nothing is the way we look at things :)

Hope to see you again in future... Store is changing all the time, every rep we have says we're the best looking and stocked and staffed showroom in the country :) Not our words! Even right now we're extending our upstairs part to be able to fit more helmet brands, which will be Bell, Shark, Qwart and maybe a company called Moto Tattoo also.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Have you ever driven in Ireland

(that was straight out of the box after I picked it up from the courier hub)

Sent from a U11

Back
Top Bottom