1250 Video

Huh?? No....it's definately the bike. As always, if you don't think you need one, don't buy one :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking forward to seeing your new one and ride reports, over the next 2 years, that might swing it later, when out of warranty. :D

So you are in the 0.1% camp Chris, get the money ready.............:D

Yep, I'm definitely on the Spectrum....me and all the other 0.1%-ers.

I just sold my GSA because it wasn't getting used. Serviced it in June and it'd done 2 miles by September! Awesome bike though. Just that every time I went for a spin my head said orange.

I won't be rushing anything as I'm loving the 1290.

Yep, I'm definitely on the Spectrum....me and all the other 0.1%-ers.

I just sold my GSA because it wasn't getting used. Serviced it in June and it'd done 2 miles by September! Awesome bike though. Just that every time I went for a spin my head said orange.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: Nutty and bounce will be along soon, I do like the orange bikes, but just did not want a chain, basically, that was my reason for choosing the GS.

.... yeah, more tyre wear, more final drive wear, more clutch wear.

In the real world, out riding with your mates, it wont be any faster than a 1200 GSA.

Your cornering speed brain won't change, the weight won't change, tyre grip won't change, you're riding ability wont change, nothing will change....

But you'll be paying for it anyway :D

If I want to go fast, I reach for my XR.

But, meanwhile...143 NM.....

I agree. Chains are pains. :blast

Yep cannot be bothered anymore messing around with wheel alignment etc, just wanted something wheels off wheels on, shaft drive ticked the boxes, but if ever KTM brought out a shaft drive, I could swing for the fun. :beerjug:

Ideal, all the tarts will chop in the 1200 now, plenty of farckles coming up in the sale section soon I wager

Lets hope they've improved the overall finish then. TFT as standard perhaps, leaning ABS standard and heated seats, a la Triumph as standard would be lovely. Guessing not much change from 19k either. :cool:

Standard bike 12.5k:rolleyes: Why add all the shit:nenau

That's a big increase in torque.

That’s a fair amount, currently 125nm, big jump for just a small capacity increase. I honestly believe this engine change is to combat future euro 5 rules that are around the corner.

When it is all said and done the 1250 GS will be like the 1200 GS except it will be more fun because with 143 instead of 125 nm torque it will ACCELERATE much faster...:thumb2
Hopefully TFT & keyless will be OPTIONAL !
And the taller,quicker steering ADV/sports suspension an option for the regular GS and 17 inch cast wheels / XR package a future option without the loss of ground clearance/stability issues if you do it yourself.
Feels like 2010 when the GS got the new camhead which was the best aircooled boxer period.
Seems like the new head head could do the same to the LC !
Can't wait to try it and then decide if the additional power is worth to trade up...

Yep cannot be bothered anymore messing around with wheel alignment etc, just wanted something wheels off wheels on, shaft drive ticked the boxes, but if ever KTM brought out a shaft drive, I could swing for the fun. :beerjug:

Yep, the ten seconds at the end of a days riding is a real chore! :p

My dealer is putting some figures together for my 2019 1290S. Just waiting to see what updates it will get, then the button will be pressed. :beerjug:

The new GS isn’t getting a look in. ;)

Back
Top Bottom