Coolcovers.co.uk

Might not have been ordered from China but I bet Cool covers sourced it from the exact same place...

You might be wrong there if you send them your seat they can tailor one to fit if they dont have fitment and send it straight back, are you sure your little Chinaman can do that,

You might be wrong there if you send them your seat they can tailor one to fit if they dont have fitment and send it straight back, are you sure your little Chinaman can do that,

Yeah so they sourced some extra material from the same Chinese source and added a gigantic margin. Good luck with your sale now that everyone knows where you can buy the same thing at a MUCH cheaper price.

Go see your mum and tell her your mates are relying on you to test the seat cover - she might let you out sooner. 😂

(I'm guessing it's medical really so forgive the joke and get well soon) 👍

Yep, medical. Dr's instructions and wife's inforcement:rolleyes: (but the way I'm feeling at the moment, I wouldn't even attempt to ride:(.)

Just ordered mine with a few other bits and bobs.
It is amazing, since posting this thread how many sales cool covers have lost due being greedy and not even offering free postage from inside the UK, where Mr. Wong shipping it across the world, free of charge and a cost of goods (two covers, rider+ pillion) three times cheaper than a cost of a single riders cover from Coolcovers.co.uk

All it takes is to reduce the price minimum 50% and offer free Uk shipping unless you are literally somewhere in the sticks. But still Mr. Wong would send it for free to your sticks from China.
There are number of items available from AliExpress that are identical (non branded) to Touratec stuff sold at 75% cheaper that TT selling it at. At the end of the day, they are likely sourcing it from same place. There is a copy of an identical clear BMW headlight guard sold for less than £30 including shipping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone found a seller that does them for a TC?

Anyone found a seller that does them for a TC?

The link that someone posted, has two options (in the colour choice options, two pictures one for LC the other TC)

c362887604041549f3c435fe4118e242.jpg

e0befacb9df479a96d1b34ca002f75c6.jpg

Thanks fella. On my I-Pad I couldn’t see what the difference between those two options was. I’ll have to get on the laptop.

Cheers

Thanks fella. On my I-Pad I couldn’t see what the difference between those two options was. I’ll have to get on the laptop.

Cheers

Pictures are same text in the photos is specific to bikes

I bought one (from CoolCovers) for my Rally Raid CB500x. Fits like a glove and definitely adds to comfort, based on a quick trip round the block.

Whether it's worth the extortionate price or not, I will judge when I get to Beijing...

:beerjug:

Got the covers from AliExpress came within 7 days and they fit fine. Mine only cost £16 with the discount coupon.

Used them at the weekend with the temperatures around 18/19° and was very pleased with mine, kepty bum cool and comfortable. My pillion wife however complained that her nether regions were getting cold so I took hers off and she was happy.

For £16 I think they are worthwhile but wouldn't dream of paying over £100 for them.

Got the covers from AliExpress came within 7 days and they fit fine. Mine only cost £16 with the discount coupon.

Used them at the weekend with the temperatures around 18/19° and was very pleased with mine, kepty bum cool and comfortable. My pillion wife however complained that her nether regions were getting cold so I took hers off and she was happy.

For £16 I think they are worthwhile but wouldn't dream of paying over £100 for them.

Yep think pillion wife will be happier next summer........:D mine also same as.

Collected mine from the Post Office today and fitted them in the garage whilst the heavens opened up - maybe not the best fit, or maybe not the best fitter?
Will give it a ride out in the sunshine tomorrow or Sun.

Enjoyed the ride, pillion complained that the seat was now slippery!
Arrived back home with a cold bum so assume the cover has done its job. Be interesting to see how it copes with the winter.

Enjoyed the ride, pillion complained that the seat was now slippery!
Arrived back home with a cold bum so assume the cover has done its job. Be interesting to see how it copes with the winter.

Yep it is a tad more slippery, but certainly get the air flowing on your butts, and lets the rain flow away...:D

Finally used my set I bought off Aliexpress today and they brilliant. Got up to 35c in the afternoon and I could really feel the difference

Finally used my set I bought off Aliexpress today and they brilliant. Got up to 35c in the afternoon and I could really feel the difference

Ta Fred now that is a real life temperature test, we aint gonna see that here for a few months, but in the cold you can certainly feel the wind, and they are a tad slippery, but I actually like that, not sure what the wear on the trouser pants will be after a few thousand km,s...;)

Ta Fred now that is a real life temperature test, we aint gonna see that here for a few months, but in the cold you can certainly feel the wind, and they are a tad slippery, but I actually like that, not sure what the wear on the trouser pants will be after a few thousand km,s...;)

I went through some very tight roads today and didn’t have much of an issue with them being slippery. Temps tomorrow will range from 5 to 34c...I’m in our ski fields during summer but it can still get cold in the mornings on the mountains. Will see how they go tomorrow, big 886klms day with about 350klms of corners :)

Back
Top Bottom