2018 tft trip computer

ricfrench

Reaction score
I may be missing something or ive forgotten what the salesman told me, the instructions aren’t much use either.
On the display it just shows trip 1, my ‘06 GSA had 2, does this one have 2 and how do i access/set/reset trip 2, if indeed it exists.
Ta

There are loads of items you can add when pressing the top (menu) button. I believe it’s down on the same button then right to Settings and there’s an option there to choose what appears. There’s Trip 1 and 2 plus a host of other options. Why they think you need two trip meters for the amount of time you’ve stopped is beyond me?

The TFT has 2 trip meters.
I set my T2 to automatic reset every day.

I remember you can manually reset T1 and T2 via the menu if T2 is not set to automatic.

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

The TFT has 2 trip meters.
I set my T2 to automatic reset every day.

I remember you can manually reset T1 and T2 via the menu if T2 is not set to automatic.

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

Thanks, how do I add it or get to it, that’s exactly the set up I need

How to set it up is all laid out in the handbook; you have two trips and using settings you can change behaviour and decide which you want displayed across the top.... grab a coffee, grab the manual and read it through.

To change the "Rider info status line " - Settings - Display - Status Line Content ( Check/uncheck what you want Trip 1 Trip 2 etc)

For the Trip Computer its: "My Vehicle" - On Board Computer - Trip Computer via the Multi Controller

Back
Top Bottom