Last minute whisky trip

A bit late now but you probably could have still done Islay as the ferries will probably just squeeze the bike on. We went last week in the middle of all the weather disruption and still got on ferries we weren't booked on. We did the Lagavulin tour which was excellent value at £6 including a drink of one of their signature 16 year old bottles and got to keep the souvenir glass too.

A bit late now but you probably could have still done Islay as the ferries will probably just squeeze the bike on. We went last week in the middle of all the weather disruption and still got on ferries we weren't booked on. We did the Lagavulin tour which was excellent value at £6 including a drink of one of their signature 16 year old bottles and got to keep the souvenir glass too.

I did phone them and they were adamant we couldn't get on the morning ferry, will have to go up again I guess. The Glenfiddich tour includes 5 drams and then stopping at The Highlander it would be rude not to try a Whisky or two there. Think I better take more cash and aspirin

Back
Top Bottom