Heat Demons

Davros

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi

As I am a big girl's blouse and getting on in years I am thinking of fitted heated grips to my 2008 Fat Bob.

The choice seems to be between HD's genuine bits at @ £270 and the Heat Demons option @ £150 ish...

Quite fancy the Heat Demons but they are a tubular foil that fits inside the bars - has anyone any experience of this product in a HD application? Do they get hot enough?

Any advice mucho appreciado

D J

I’ve got Harley ones on my Street Glide (supplied at cost and fitted free as part of a deal) and they’re great. I’ve never had them up to maximum as they get too hot!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I’ve got Harley ones on my Street Glide (supplied at cost and fitted free as part of a deal) and they’re great. I’ve never had them up to maximum as they get too hot!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Cheers - nice to know they work!

I fitted the heat demons to my Glide ... took about 20 mins ... they do everything a heated grip should do and, as with the Harley ones, they do get too warm on the top setting :D
2 different sets for the heat demons, 1 for fly by wire throttle thingy and 1 for cable throttle :beerjug:

I fitted the heat demons to my Glide ... took about 20 mins ... they do everything a heated grip should do and, as with the Harley ones, they do get too warm on the top setting :D
2 different sets for the heat demons, 1 for fly by wire throttle thingy and 1 for cable throttle :beerjug:

Champion! Looks like it's Heat Demons for me then!

Back
Top Bottom