Any body staying at cudillero in the picos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave h

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi

long shot but anybody staying or passing near cudillero near the Picos,left about £100 in the room safe :blast,the fantastic hotel Hotel Casona de la Paca found it and have kept it safe for me, before i get it sent over thought i would ask if anybody can pick it up for me for a drink or two.please pm if you can help

Dave :thumby:

Would it be possible to ask the hotel to credit your card (assuming you paid with a card) by £100 and then keep the cash????

Hi

Thanks for that i had thought of all that, but unfortunately all paid for in Brittany ferries deal,i have to sod about with exchange rates if i want them to send it to me and bit inconvenient for them as well,

Dave :thumby:

i just came back from picos couple days ago, and saw so many english bike groups out there its worth a punt to see if i can just get it picked up,i know Cudillero is a favourite haunt.its actually at E lpito, But stones throw from cudillero

Dave:thumby:

i just came back from picos couple days ago, and saw so many english bike groups out there its worth a punt to see if i can just get it picked up,i know Cudillero is a favourite haunt.its actually at E lpito, But stones throw from cudillero

Dave:thumby:

Never heard of it:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom