Dublin airport bike parking

macker1974

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Off to Spain next week and I’m considering taking the bike to the airport..
What are the opinions on where to park at the airport and how secure it is?
Cheers
Macker

You can park in the car parks outside T1 & T2 without any issues. (Just go around barriers). Bring good chains etc for extra peace of mind. I can't say that I've heard of any bikes stolen from there recently but be aware.

PS What part of Spain you heading to ?

You can park in the car parks outside T1 & T2 without any issues. (Just go around barriers). Bring good chains etc for extra peace of mind. I can't say that I've heard of any bikes stolen from there recently but be aware.

PS What part of Spain you heading to ?

Cheers Luke.
Annual pilgrimage to the Costa del sol with a bunch of lads. We stay in cancelada, close to Estepona.

Bring a couple of spare Livers....... I think Aldi have a special on them this week!!

Sent from a U11

Cheers Luke.
Annual pilgrimage to the Costa del sol with a bunch of lads. We stay in cancelada, close to Estepona.

My base is in El Paraiso Alto (three minutes drive from Cancelada). Fantastic new restaurant opened down near El Pilar and you don't have to drive on the A7 ( you can rat run through El Paraiso). Let me know if you want info. :thumb2

My base is in El Paraiso Alto (three minutes drive from Cancelada). Fantastic new restaurant opened down near El Pilar and you don't have to drive on the A7 ( you can rat run through El Paraiso). Let me know if you want info. :thumb2

New eateries are always welcome! Send on any details you might have please. Playa Bella is our favourite but we can’t eat there every night!

Good to know. Im off to Nice next week to hit the Alps on rental bikes. Also parking my GS at the airport.

Back
Top Bottom