50% cheaper, with one condition !

Onahi

The Equalizer
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
My insurance has halved, which was rather pleasant. 18 GSA Rallye.
What they did insist on was a ground anchor in the garage with a Thatcham chain ! I bought the OXford Ground anchor an Oxford Monster chain. Thats a good deal ?

Attachments

• IMG-20180928-WA0004.jpg
    IMG-20180928-WA0004.jpg
    243.8 KB · Views: 319
sometimes best to bolt it to the wall, if the concrete and screed on the floor is not too thick.

sometimes best to bolt it to the wall, if the concrete and screed on the floor is not too thick.

I did consider that, But the concrete was about 8 inches deep. Much thicker than the brick wall. TBH its just to put them off, or delay them.... If they really want it, they'll have it. Strange thing to me was, I had a new remote control electric garage door fitted, with an alarm. and new heavy duty garage back door. They wasn't interested at all in that .... Its the first line of defense????

Who are you insured with. I just bought a new 2018 GS and it has been tough finding a good insurance price. I also still have my old 2006 GS which is up for renewal next month as well and that insurance seems to be double the that of the new bike for some reason.

Principle .....
I was with BMW for years, they quoted me £500:D

I did consider that, But the concrete was about 8 inches deep. Much thicker than the brick wall. TBH its just to put them off, or delay them.... If they really want it, they'll have it. Strange thing to me was, I had a new remote control electric garage door fitted, with an alarm. and new heavy duty garage back door. They wasn't interested at all in that .... Its the first line of defense????

Hopefully your garage door has locking rails that lock the sides of the door, our garage door installer didn’t bother to fit them as they are a pfaff to adjust properly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hopefully your garage door has locking rails that lock the sides of the door, our garage door installer didn’t bother to fit them as they are a pfaff to adjust properly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Luckily it has. But funny you should say that about them couldn't be bothered. They wasnt going to fit the huge aluminum cover. When i questioned it, they said no one bothers. I told them to fit it.

Back
Top Bottom