Which Cradle Lockable or Buttons

5jms5

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Good afternoon guys
As per title which cradle for the BMW VI sat nav. I am on 2015 GS no scrolling wheel.
I think locking is good but not sure if I need the buttons on the cradle. Any suggestions welcome.
Cheers
John

Go for the one with buttons. It allows you to zoom in/out easily - without prodding at the screen itself.

You can operate the buttons on the move, but if you wont do that on the screen..... safely.

Do you think your device will be stolen? Yes? Lockable

Do you think you can operate the screen without the buttons? No? Get the buttons version

Do you prefer the aesthetics (the ‘look’) of one over the other? Which one? Buy it

Hi Wapping
I take it the Sat Nav works as per a car one so once the destination is set it gets on with it. Can you use with thin gloves?
Thanks for your help

Hi Wapping
I take it the Sat Nav works as per a car one so once the destination is set it gets on with it. Can you use with thin gloves?
Thanks for your help

Yes, it works with gloves, right up to thick winter things.

Asking the device to take you from A to B will indeed work, just as it does in a car. It will create a route for you, based on your preference settings. Whether you like the route it creates is another matter entirely. But hey, you may not care.

Back
Top Bottom