8c6c2d0d371fa52cb48a3304fa57a81c.jpg

b38e1a814b01c2b606ef9eba5ddf97ab.jpg

78a7bfa7b7e2a0ffdb6e12f74969e0ac.jpg

5dad6feb48b05882cf26ad8392ca6e64.jpg

78c66fde39f9ff30cf89fec9638dcbc7.jpg

d1a45075b91d188af902fcb4289ac564.jpg

Must be so functional that the aesthetics no longer matter
That is a really ugly bike :barf

I quite like it, but wouldn’t pay £17k for one, especially as KTM may drop the price again in a years time when they can’t hit their quota.

Mr Rutter goes for a play....

https://youtu.be/VA_ZwtLVQew

I liked that, Thanks :thumb2

Whilst i want one im not sure i want to be be stung twice when they can't shift em and knock £5k off, i still have carbon bst rims, akro and a lots of carbon that will fit the new bike :drool

So its either a toss up over the rallye hp or the GT :confused: i do prefer good residuals instead of peanuts once the warranty is out, the 3 year Bmw warranty is a bonus now and theres no doubt the level of customer service is better. The GT is a real beast tho, awesome bike to ride quickly.

I liked that, Thanks :thumb2

Whilst i want one im not sure i want to be be stung twice when they can't shift em and knock £5k off, i still have carbon bst rims, akro and a lots of carbon that will fit the new bike :drool

So its either a toss up over the rallye hp or the GT :confused: i do prefer good residuals instead of peanuts once the warranty is out, the 3 year Bmw warranty is a bonus now and theres no doubt the level of customer service is better. The GT is a real beast tho, awesome bike to ride quickly.

Ask yourself why you got rid of your last GS. ;)

Has anything really changed with the bike? :nenau

Ask yourself why you got rid of your last GS. ;)

Has anything really changed with the bike? :nenau

One could say the same about your KTM but in a different context. Why change your bike, lose money, and buy the same bike ?
Was it knackered, out of warranty or do you just suffer from newbikeitis ?

One could say the same about your KTM but in a different context. Why change your bike, lose money, and buy the same bike ?
Was it knackered, out of warranty or do you just suffer from newbikeitis ?

That’s irrelevant. I’m getting the same one again as it is so damn good.

Ding Dong got rid of his GS as he had issues, and swore he’d never have another one. The 1250 is the same bike, which will have the same cheap components, albeit with a slightly more powerful engine.

But whats wrong with the one you already have ? What is the reason for the swap that is going to cost you more money for nothing extra ?

Back
Top Bottom