Brake and Clutch levers for small hands

Been looking about but still can find anything suitable. Do not want take risk with cheap Chinese levers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What are you waiting for? Get ASV levers!

Been looking about but still can find anything suitable. Do not want take risk with cheap Chinese levers.

Don’t you want to try the Pazzos?
Great quality, but at a cost!
They should fit a 2017 R Nine T.

Edit that, it looks like they only fit up to 2016.

Not on my Nine T - but have in the past bought Chinese levers and although they fit okay found they aren't as smooth or elegant in the design as more expensive brands. I eventually took them off and replaced with ASV shorty levers. However, I found the clutch side was far heavier to pull in than the full length lever (good quality tho).

You may have already tried this but will rotating the bars lightly or fitting bar risers (up and back) help make the reach to levers more comfortable (different angle)...

Not on my Nine T - but have in the past bought Chinese levers and although they fit okay found they aren't as smooth or elegant in the design as more expensive brands. I eventually took them off and replaced with ASV shorty levers. However, I found the clutch side was far heavier to pull in than the full length lever (good quality tho).

You may have already tried this but will rotating the bars lightly or fitting bar risers (up and back) help make the reach to levers more comfortable (different angle)...

Asv do not make levers for 9T but risers are one of the option in conjunction with new levers.

Back
Top Bottom