Brake and Clutch levers for small hands

EVskij

Hand-crafting clients' ideas in real time
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hello folks,

A welcome suggestions please…..

So after 1000 miles that my wife rode on her R9T Pure over the period of 4 days, she thinks that levers on her bike a just to far away for her small hands even after we have adjusted them to be as close as possible. I am now on a look out for a set that is of a good quality but not extortionately expensive. we need them to operate as originals do but have a steeper? crank so that they are closer to the grips without compromising on the braking and clutch controls.

If Anybody has a good suggestions, we are "listening"

Regards

EV

You can easily move the controls in by 25mm per side if it makes a better fit for here.
I did it on all my GS \ GSA bikes.

Do you know what they say about ladies with small hands ?

I prefer small or shorty levers, considering pazzo which are from previous experience great quality,
the clutch is a bit of a stretch even with the master cylinders moved as mentioned it does help though,

You can easily move the controls in by 25mm per side if it makes a better fit for here.
I did it on all my GS \ GSA bikes.

Will check that out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I prefer small or shorty levers, considering pazzo which are from previous experience great quality,
the clutch is a bit of a stretch even with the master cylinders moved toward the grips as mentioned it does help though,

Pazzo you say?! Let me check

..... towards or away from grips? Above suggesting inward. In my mind that is towards centre of the handlebars.

What year is the bike?
Pazzo do not yet do levers to fit the 2018 model 😭
I,too, have small hands and would like some better levers.
I love Pazzos so will probably wait until they are available.

What year is the bike?
Pazzo do not yet do levers to fit the 2018 model
I,too, have small hands and would like some better levers.
I love Pazzos so will probably wait until they are available.

She’s on2017 9T pure

I have ASV shorties on my bike. Great levers.

The levers for the Pure, Urban, Scrambler and Racer are the same, but are different to the standard (Classic) NineT. I've tried the adjustable Puig levers on my wife's Pure, but whilst they look good, unfortunately the reach is the same as the standard factory levers.

Been looking about but still can find anything suitable. Do not want take risk with cheap Chinese levers.

Back
Top Bottom