East Mids Camping weekend 9/10/11 November

I’m in for the muddy ride ... I attended last year on my husky
Can a bring a friend for the ride as well ?

I think I have just shot myself in the foot by repairing Mikeboy`s KTM radiator so he can go the green lane run :blast and looks like we have been volunteered to organize the road ride.:surrender

Tufty,

A mate of mine would like to come over for the road run on Saturday - He can't get an overnight pass ! could I book him in for the Saturday Brekkie at the Crown please ?

And would it be OK for me just to bring my mat & sleeping bag & kip in the pavilion building on the Saturday - it would save me setting my tent up in the dark - and save the rest of you out in tents a sleepless night with my snoring !

Thanks,
Mick

Tufty,

A mate of mine would like to come over for the road run on Saturday - He can't get an overnight pass ! could I book him in for the Saturday Brekkie at the Crown please ?

And would it be OK for me just to bring my mat & sleeping bag & kip in the pavilion building on the Saturday - it would save me setting my tent up in the dark - and save the rest of you out in tents a sleepless night with my snoring !

Thanks,
Mick

Your friend is welcome, I'll book him in for Saturday breakfast.

As for sleeping in the pavilion, it's okay with me, however, you'll have to take your chance if there's anyone else sleeping in there, you may have to have a snore-off.

I'll be speaking to the pub on Tuesday at the latest to provide numbers.

Anybody who lets me know that they wish to attend after that may have to risk not having breakfasts provided at the pub. Evening meals should not be a problem.

breakfast for me please saturday and sunday..thanks Tufty

Road Ride
We have been out today to sort out the road ride, decided to head for the Lincolnshire Wolds this time, Ounce again B roads where possible.
Distance 145 miles approx 4 hours ride time.
Leave the Crown, Sproxton. LE144QB at 10`o'clock Saturday morning.
Stop for Fuel after 25 miles for those who need it at Holdingham Roundabout.
Lunch at The Plough Inn, Binbrook, LN86DE. ( about half way).
Derek will be tail end Charlie making sure no one gets lost, Usual thing make sure you don,t loose the bike behind you.
All welcome, numbers would be handy as we told the pub that we would let them know.

Brilliant Chris count me in please:thumby:

Hi Tufty,

I don’t have a tent, so can I book Saturday breakfast and ride out.

Happy to donate a camping fee to support the cricket club.

Let me know how much to send you?

Thanks
Gerry

Hi Tufty,

I don’t have a tent, so can I book Saturday breakfast and ride out.

Happy to donate a camping fee to support the cricket club.

Let me know how much to send you?

Thanks
Gerry

Of course you can Malcolm (to quote a 70s ad) Welcome aboard.

If you have a sleeping mat and a sleeping bag you could camp in the pavilion. Then you can join us for Saturday tea too. :thumby:

Word up thought Tufters, innit.

I'm hoping to join you for the green laning on the Saturday if nobody minds. I'm hoping to get to the pub for Saturday breakfast but can't guarantee that, so will take my chance on getting something when I get there, if that's okay.
I'll bring £10 to go towards the camping as well.

Word up thought Tufters, innit.

I'm hoping to join you for the green laning on the Saturday if nobody minds. I'm hoping to get to the pub for Saturday breakfast but can't guarantee that, so will take my chance on getting something when I get there, if that's okay.
I'll bring £10 to go towards the camping as well.

Excellent news. Glad to have you along.

Back
Top Bottom