Time for a new tyre maybe?

tjmouse

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
85a6804e2d9e296e2ce4d0580e7ddafc.jpg

Just keep an eye on it, make sure you have ALL the puncture repair bits, you do have a puncture repair kit ???

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

I do - never had to use it fortunately

Might pick up the pair on eBay and swap it early

What do you think of the Avons ?

Great tyres - first rear lasted 5000 miles which wasn’t as much as I’d hoped but I accelerate fairly hard which won’t help.

Ran the old rear to almost no tread and it was sticky to the end.

I like to try different tyres, I'm on Dunlop Trailsmart Max at the moment and previous to that it was Pirelli Scorpion Rally STR but I think I'll be going back to the Avon Trailrider as soon as I wear the Dunlops out (which could take a while, they're a bit hard)

I think the Avon, especially in the winter, can't be beaten for grip and confidence.

Sent from a U11

I like to try different tyres, I'm on Dunlop Trailsmart Max at the moment and previous to that it was Pirelli Scorpion Rally STR but I think I'll be going back to the Avon Trailrider as soon as I wear the Dunlops out (which could take a while, they're a bit hard)

I think the Avon, especially in the winter, can't be beaten for grip and confidence.

Sent from a U11
I've got trailriders on at the moment, on a par with the PR4 for grip in the wet/cold slightly less life and square off quicker

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Thats what i paid for mine :)

Cracking price for a very good tyre :)

Chuck is some tyre goo and it will be fine. It will seal any small leaks and slow the rate of air loss if something bigger happens.

Back
Top Bottom