Alpentourer magagazine, now available on Readly

Wapping

Reaction score
This excellent German (yes, it’s in foreign) magazine is now available on the Readly app, along with MotorradFreizeit:

8f3c1e62f82fc1e8f8581f69a840780a.png

96dff1e3dd6ee8d8e425b2eed849e9e0.png

Both magazines do more than the Alps.

As an added bonus:

http://www.ukgser.com/forums/showthread.php/492539-Readly-and-Kurviger

Danke Wapping.
Ich nutze die Deutschen publikationen und websites für meine gesamte plannung. Sehr hohe qualität. Es ist eine schande, dass wir nicht die gleiche quallität in Großbritannien haben.

Never tried this Readly app but looks excellent value if Magazines are your thing.
I had a quick look on the website and there were at least half a dozen of the more popular motorcycle magazine publications on offer without what looked like some one offs, Barry sheen etc
Your post regards Alpentourer I guess that even subscribing to the UK section you also have access to other countries mags.
Can you also go back through back issues . Edit . Yes you can, just gone through the FAQ
With the free months trial or 99p whatever and able to cancel at any time, Download and read offline , I am suprised how anyone is still buying from a newsagent etc?
How do the printed magazines survive these days ?

Your post regards Alpentourer I guess that even subscribing to the UK section you also have access to other countries mags.

You subscribe to the app as a whole, not the individual countries per-se.

You can filter which country’s magazines you wish to see and then read.

I subscribed about 18 months or more ago. I think you can have up to five profiles on one account so my mom, the misses and my 2 daughters all have access to it. It's paid for itself several times over, well worth it
Edit: If you read those 2 mags and no others you've more than covered the subscription

Back
Top Bottom