its time chaps and its gotta go

Would that be that same clutch lever you wanted to be able to pull on the rocky soggy downhill that the DCT was ploughing you on down?:yelrotflm

Planning another offroad ride soon and have reccy'd some other trails that would be ideal for you and other mate who has only done ORS L1. I'll drop you an email in a bit with details.

Haha yep, that'd be the one :D

I made that statement before I rode* down a rocky soggy downhill trail with you and DCT was fecking scary to say the least.

Yes, send me the details I'd very much like to come along :cool:

* definition of 'rode' being >> totally out of my comfort zone. (at that point) on full road tyre pressures pinging me sideways on rock steps, blinded by rain and heat condensation, breathless and fighting for control when ABS decided to collude with DCT that I was going too slow, and shunt throttled me 20 feet with no way of stopping it all. Yes I nearly shit myself lol

How I got to the bottom still on it was a miracle, I'm just glad I couldn't see anything :D

But as the Neutral button is close by on the right hand controls, I'm wondering if I can hit that? to save my ass? and toggle gear 1, if I need it?

Dunno, will have to experiment. :D ... or die trying....

Back
Top Bottom