RDGA and Vercors 2018

Lovely that Steve, thanks for taking the time to post. Brought back some recent,fond memories. I think someone on here called JC ? Did a ride report from France pointing the Vercors out as another wonderful area to explore. Then Arseys trip as a memory jogger 2017 to remind me to go visit the region. :cool:

Lot of effort on your part pulling it all together, cheers :beerjug:

Andrew

Excellent ride report with some great pictures.....many thanks for sharing! :clap

Thanks for posting, great write up.

I was that pic & report that Arsey posted that prompted me to go to Vercors last year.

I did a not dissimilar trip a week before you - but I'm still working on the report!

Great trip report..............

So how optomistic was the 7hrs 45 mins for 525miles to Mellerie ?

Thank you, it wasn't a long way out actually, we made 2 splash n dash fuel stops and 1 x half hour lunch stop and I think we were about an hour over.

Lovely that Steve, thanks for taking the time to post. Brought back some recent,fond memories. I think someone on here called JC ? Did a ride report from France pointing the Vercors out as another wonderful area to explore. Then Arseys trip as a memory jogger 2017 to remind me to go visit the region. :cool:

Lot of effort on your part pulling it all together, cheers :beerjug:

Andrew

Thanks Andrew, do it-it's a beautiful part of the world :bow

Enjoyed the report, great pics

Tanks for the write up and sharing it:thumby:

Cheers John it was a cracker :thumby:

Excellent ride report with some great pictures.....many thanks for sharing! :clap

Thank you :thumby:

Thanks for posting, great write up.

I was that pic & report that Arsey posted that prompted me to go to Vercors last year.

I did a not dissimilar trip a week before you - but I'm still working on the report!

We had a blast, I felt I had to commit this to the page sooner rather than later it's easier when it's fresh in the mind, come on pull your finger out and get it written up ;)

Amazing pictures, great report, thanks for the read, really enjoyed it. I don't suppose you have the GPX's and willing to share?

Well that certainly helped me get over the visit to the dentist, almost forgot the pain for a while, the report was so good.....:thumb2:thumb2:thumb2

Amazing pictures, great report, thanks for the read, really enjoyed it. I don't suppose you have the GPX's and willing to share?

Sure, send me a pm with your e-mail and I will send it to you :thumby:

Well that certainly helped me get over the visit to the dentist, almost forgot the pain for a while, the report was so good.....:thumb2:thumb2:thumb2

I don't envy you that :eek: Thank you :thumby:

Great report and brilliant pics Steve, well done!:clap
Glad to see you guys are all looking well . . . . not sure that Cookie is looking quite like the racing snake I recall - or maybe it’s just astride the svelte Katoom instead of his lardy Adventure:D:D

Great report and brilliant pics Steve, well done!:clap
Glad to see you guys are all looking well . . . . not sure that Cookie is looking quite like the racing snake I recall - or maybe it’s just astride the svelte Katoom instead of his lardy Adventure:D:D

It's not the KTM :(

Some great photos there :thumby: I rode most of the Route des Grande Alpes in 2007, but still haven’t ridden those stunning balcony roads in the Vercors

Really enjoyed reading this . Thanks for taking the time to do it.:thumb2

Good write-up and great photos. Many thanks.

Thanks guys it was a great trip, which reminds me that I don't have a trip planned for this year at the moment but am hoping to get away for a week at some point, maybe late September or early October :eyebrow

Great trip report, really enjoyed that - thanks for sharing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nicely done Stevie....always enjoy reading your ride report & some delightful piccies too :thumb2:thumb2:thumb2

With a bit of luck, you'll enjoy a forthcoming ride report from his nibs & myself very soon :D

Back
Top Bottom