k1600gtl on ebay - seems cheap

oly

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
ive seen a gtl on ebay, in glasgow and it seems cheap. £7000
done 18.5k on a 2016 plate
Ive tried to contact the buyer and even offered the asking price via ebay but no response.,
Just wondering as im not up on values of these, is it too goo to be true and maybe a scam

Got a link ?

Gearbox has probably gone !
Ive tried to contact the buyer and even offered the asking price via ebay but no response.,
Just wondering as im not up on values of these, is it too goo to be true and maybe a scam

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Might want to check more, and not part with your cash until you see the bike first, another member on here got scammed in similar ways, and it was also a Glasgow announced bike.

ebay number 312250539817

I will buy this but im already sceptical plus i cant get a response from the seller, he hasnt sold anything on ebay before so he may not know how it works, i dont know

Scam I reckon....

Radio is tuned to 105.4 a local London Radio station called Magic...... FM would not reach Glasgow....

ebay number 312250539817

I will buy this but im already sceptical plus i cant get a response from the seller, he hasnt sold anything on ebay before so he may not know how it works, i dont know
As I'm only 40ish miles away, I've asked if I can see bike today, and get a mob number.

I'll update if there's any response.

Sounds too good to be true. So it probably is.

Sent from my G8341 using Tapatalk

ive just had a response and he has asked me to contact him via his email as he says he doesnt check his ebay often,
bit strange that

ive just had a response and he has asked me to contact him via his email as he says he doesnt check his ebay often,
bit strange that
Why if your trying to sell something for £7K would you not be checking ???

Ask if he has a teenage nymphomanic daughter who also owns a distillery and a bike shop too ?

ebay number 312250539817

Definitely a scam. The description has been cut n pasted straight from the BMW website, beware…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ive reported it to ebay as fraudulent, and offered him 8 grand for it aswell:D

Can anyone, see the name on the reg plate ?

I've asked if he can meet me at Stewart St, glasgow and I'd bring cash for him.

No answer.

Back
Top Bottom