The Details

For non-peak dates Stena usually have a 3 day special "hidden" on their site, this year is was https://www.stenaline.co.uk/bikes3, which might not be valid as the Rally dates are at the start of the Easter Fortnight. As and when there is an update I will post on the forum.

Hi there.
I have just booked in.
Malcolm Robertson
Please add me to the list.
I am single but happy to share if anyone else is interested.
I do not snore too much. Ask jaws100

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Here Brian, the man asked you a question :rob
It's hard work ya know....what with looking for good routes and tasting Chowder and stuff
48fc4bc045f291cc11a5303820f7513e.jpg
226fddc1e44c9fcfdfec2fa214acadb3.jpg
dda287fd60dd2ebaf1b8de1704e6ebc0.jpg
02277afcca3545f71d6a51901a035d7b.jpg
0aac882d84d7966e014c82e1e8824047.jpg
35c570ef0e395b4803e5cd300f0f1b8b.jpg

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Just had confirmation of a few more Nordies booked into hotel.

Brian and Laura

Alan and Elaine

How many sleeps?
Still trying to work that one out Liam..... do you mean sleeps for you or sleep fir me.... I work night ya know......

Still trying to work that one out Liam..... do you mean sleeps for you or sleep fir me.... I work night ya know......

Well Jockser did it again..... yous won't be disappointed with the ride out on Saturday.....

Well Jockser did it again..... yous won't be disappointed with the ride out on Saturday.....

As always......:thumb2

I'm just trying to work out whether I'll need a green card or not because all the Brexshit bollox will be done by 11th April and no one has a feckin clue what will be happening!

As always......:thumb2

I'm just trying to work out whether I'll need a green card or not because all the Brexshit bollox will be done by 11th April and no one has a feckin clue what will be happening!

Just go - easier to ask forgiveness than permission ..................... I think it's all horse manure !!

Yes we are as bamboozled as the best of ye. I have just ordered a new bike and will ask my insurer...based in Northern Ireland...to give me a green card as depending on which route the GPS decides on we could cross the border a couple of times before we get to Ballina. The Irish solution...40 shades of Green. Geraldine

We are staying over in the Emerald Isle on Sunday night so will be winding our way across to the East Coast.

Claire wants to see the Mourne Mountains se we'll head across there and get some accoms in Carlingford I reckon.

I've been to the Mourne Mountains briefly before so any must see/rides over there?

The corkscrew-thing on the Kilkeel(?) road near the Spelga dam is fun... ☺

all the Brexshit bollox will be done by 11th April
:jes :jes

I've been to the Mourne Mountains briefly before so any must see/rides over there?
If it's a reasonably clear day take a run up to the mast on Black Mountain & down the other side. Narrow roads but nothing you won't have experienced here before :D
https://www.google.com/maps/place/C...f2e944fce605d120!8m2!3d54.0792258!4d-6.321677

And the Long Woman's grave is close by - https://www.google.com/maps/place/L...8d4f46140d4c363!8m2!3d54.0613054!4d-6.2746344

Also the loop around Slieve Gullion, a sometime rally stage, is worth a run around -
https://www.google.com/maps/place/C...24dccbc685170e7!8m2!3d54.1161974!4d-6.4087012

And as Phaedrus says around the dam is lovely. But if you're taking the ferry across the Lough be careful, the car park this side is very slippy from whatever they're loading in Greenore. DAMHIK :eek:

Yes we are as bamboozled as the best of ye. I have just ordered a new bike and will ask my insurer...based in Northern Ireland...to give me a green card as depending on which route the GPS decides on we could cross the border a couple of times before we get to Ballina. The Irish solution...40 shades of Green. Geraldine

Apparently, according to Mrs. Og, there has to be a period of grace and the insurance federation of ireland has stated that you have a month, so we have until 29th April atm;)
Also, a lot of policies specifically mention UK, so legally they still have to cover you.

Back
Top Bottom