East Mids. Breakfast Meet: Syston Park Farm, Sat. 27th October

David Nimrod

Reality you can rely on...
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
These good people are putting on a special 'Bikers Breakfast' for us:

Full English breakfast, with Black Pudding, toast, and tea or coffee.

It's all in for £9-75, and as you probably remember, it's excellent!:thumb2

Syston Park Farm,
Grantham
NG32 2BZ

Any time from 09-00hrs... Let's make it a good turnout!:thumb2

It is pricey but I really like the venue (cafe and surrounding/views) and also think the breakfasts are very good.

We will try to make it because, although the price is too restrictive for regular visits, I wouldn’t like to lose it as an “occasional” breakfast meet.
Am I overthinking breakfast :blast

cant wait..cheers David :beerjug:

I’ll pop along to this one as long as it’s not pissing down with rain! :eek: The price isn’t unreasonable as far as I’m concerned, especially if it’s as good as people say :thumb

Anyone else from the Lincoln area who would like to go, could meet me at North Hykeham and we could ride together the back roads :thumby:

Good turnout for a cold morning

Good to see a few there this morning (over 20 I believe I heard mentioned).

The TFT was showing 1DegC most of the way there.. Warmed up the balmy 6Deg C on the way back.

Cheers,

Piggers

Another good meeting - good to see so many hardy souls out....(Nutters!) :D I also thought the Bikers breakfast was a big improvement! :thumb

Another good turnout, thank you, 24 for breakfast! my scrape and itches gave everybody a good laugh, very pleased to see Gerrard Durkin (TBolt) was able to join us after his recent loss.

Another good turnout, thank you, 24 for breakfast! my scrape and itches gave everybody a good laugh, very pleased to see Gerrard Durkin (TBolt) was able to join us after his recent loss.

Thanks Duncan and to all for your support.

Motorcycling is a useful distraction for me from the sadness of grief.

Even in the rain and sleet in the afternoon.
Gerry

Back
Top Bottom