1250 Rallye TE Brought

One disappointing fact that was pointed out is that the tankbag for the current LC range will not be compatible with the 1250 tank so start looking out for bargains.

Is this correct as the tank centre section is the same part number 46 63 8 563 438?

Had a look at the new 1250’s yesterday, sorely tempted, but there are lots of new bikes coming at the Milan show, so will be patient. Dealer was keen for me to have a test ride, even though I said I won’t be rushed. I’ll take them up on the test ride, why not, but if I change, it won’t be until there are deals to be had.

Had a look at the new 1250’s yesterday, sorely tempted, but there are lots of new bikes coming at the Milan show, so will be patient. Dealer was keen for me to have a test ride, even though I said I won’t be rushed. I’ll take them up on the test ride, why not, but if I change, it won’t be until there are deals to be had.

Same here, but I’ll end up with one I think..

Pick it up tomorrow so well chuffed :)

Nice one and the weathers looking good this week too :thumby:. I might book a test ride this week, am very interested in one but not sure about committing financial suicide on the current ride. Would also prefer a Exclusive TE, but with the blue and grey bodywork.

Back
Top Bottom