Super Adventure S seat

Timbo1965

Reaction score
Ok, so I'm looking at getting a comfy seat for my SAS. There are two options really. The Powerparts single seat unit or the Touratech. I don't take pillions and and not too bothered about heating. They're both about the same price. What would you recommend ? I have to get it sorted this week as I'm off to Spain and the standard seat is agony after about 200 miles.

Ok, so I'm looking at getting a comfy seat for my SAS. There are two options really. The Powerparts single seat unit or the Touratech. I don't take pillions and and not too bothered about heating. They're both about the same price. What would you recommend ? I have to get it sorted this week as I'm off to Spain and the standard seat is agony after about 200 miles.

I've got the PParts heated seats rider/pillion. WAY more comfortable than the one on my sold GSA. 7 Full days Spain/France just completed and the most comfortable I've ever been on a bike trip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the Power Parts seats, rider and pillion, on my 1190 and have done consequtive 250 mile days for a week no problem. As said, they add about an inch to the seat height.

Me and the Mrs both prefer the PP 2-part seats to the 1-part seat. You can fit either to all 1050/1090/1190/1290 I believe.

Mrs reckons the 2-part seat is no higher than the 1-part, but they are a shade taller than the corresponding stock seat, also the single seat is not height adjustable.

Timbo,

I have a Power Parts Rider's seat for sale if you are interested.
Was going to post it on the for sale forum in the Sprint, but since you are asking it's available now if you want it.
PM me if interested...

Hi,

Just got the powerparts comfort seat and separate pillion for the SAS. Way better than the standard plank. Happily did nearly a 400 mile loop on Scottish backroads a few weeks ago which i simply couldn't have done without needing pain relief on the old seat. Can't say for the 1 piece as not tired it.

I have the PP seats but still find them unconfortable for long days. Have tried a sheepskin cover but still ached after a while. However, I find the discomfort is reduced by setting the seat on its higher level. Mind you, makes the bike quite tall so probably best for the longer stretches of road when you are not stopping for traffic.

Back
Top Bottom