1290S New Colur

Suspect that they will stay the same - KTM tend not to change colours, the 1190's stayed pretty much the same throughout their model runs.

Suspect that they will stay the same - KTM tend not to change colours, the 1190's stayed pretty much the same throughout their model runs.

They only ever seem to do 3 colours ; orange with a little black, black with a little orange and finally white with a little orange&black :D

They only ever seem to do 3 colours ; orange with a little black, black with a little orange and finally white with a little orange&black :D

what about grey with a little orange ;)

There’s silver with some orange accents coming, apparently.

Can’t beat a bit of orange to help with autumn/winter blues... I highly recommend it!

What about blue with a little orange ;)

….at least we should not see any tacky gold wheels :D

Exactly my cheeky point , that was a great colour scheme IMHO but they seem to be stuck in a little rut at the moment with colours . Pop into your local KTM and it’s a sea of orange , black and of course grey . Nothing quite jumps out at you, like the pic you posted or the the all white 990 they did. Even the all black 990 looked better because it was a gloss whereas the current fashion amongst most manufacturers is the muted Matt/Satin colours and finish.

Hope Nutty did not get too excited - think I prefer the 2017/18 colours ;)

Not sure about the Grey frame either :nenau

I agree, which is good news as I'm sure my 2017 SA-S (in the best orange/white colour scheme) is going to get a better trade-in value now :aidan

At some angles the wheels/ frame look black. I hope they haven’t gone grey.

I’m leaning towards the grey bike. With a black Wings, black headers and a few orange add ons, it should look pretty cool.

It looks like the screen & screen adjuster has changed as well. Anyone noticed any other changes?

I agree, which is good news as I'm sure my 2017 SA-S (in the best orange/white colour scheme) is going to get a better trade-in value now :aidan

Yep 4 fifths of nothing compared to 3 fifths of nothing :D

Certainly happy to hang onto my 2017 Black one ;)

At some angles the wheels/ frame look black. I hope they haven’t gone grey.

I’m leaning towards the grey bike. With a black Wings, black headers and a few orange add ons, it should look pretty cool.

It looks like the screen & screen adjuster has changed as well. Anyone noticed any other changes?

Wheels look to be black to me but main frame is grey and subframe black in the photos.
Yes definitely showing a larger adjuster knob for the screen but everything else looks to be identical to the 2017/18 bikes.

Yep 4 fifths of nothing compared to 3 fifths of nothing :D

You could well be right, but then the other way to look at it is that if I can't resist the urge to change then I'll offer it for sale at the trade-in price, and someone is going to be able to get a proper bargain.

I consider this a public service ;)

I'm with you on that. I like an Orange frame...

Frame definitely not grey . It’s like a satin black
cd7aaa6128af6fee4925c99c6ffb1302.jpg
389a81e422e35f64d364f019080086a8.jpg
aa6c68818ac7a7c64b5c796aea7c86ae.jpg
ccfeb40c57e136261c98f44a725b3fcf.jpg
54bf2c453fcb1b90a254e90ede59afa8.jpg
fc9d1006cd96984b75d85a64227b721a.jpg

that grey one looking lovely!

I like the Orange one, still think the Orange and white one I just ordered looks nicer though :)

Back
Top Bottom