OK, so I did a thing...

Auwyn

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
And took a trip up to Mr Tunner's manor to buy his 950 adventure off him.

It's an amazing bike and he is an amazing chap.

I think I like it here, so I might just stay. :friday

I do already. It's a fantastic machine.
I was a bit scared of it at first, because its mahoosive, but I took it round the back roads on the way back from the 'Stone to get used to handling it and it is just amazing.

Thats a gorgeous Bike, hope you enjoy it..i might be knocking on these doors soon

Chris’s bike is certainly a belter, so you’ve got yourself a very well sorted machine...enjoy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice one and welcome to the select club of Orange owners :beerjug:

Really though, that's way cool and having seen Chris's old bike in the flesh it really is a good 'un :)

Are you off for a nice long ride on her today? It's a stunning morning up here and I'm just about to wheel mine out....................

Andres

Nice one and welcome to the select club of Orange owners :beerjug:

Really though, that's way cool and having seen Chris's old bike in the flesh it really is a good 'un :)

Are you off for a nice long ride on her today? It's a stunning morning up here and I'm just about to wheel mine out....................

Andres

I do plan to have a bit of a pootle today, particularly as I am child-free this weekend.

Aside from knowing Chris' reputation around these parts, it was the comments from you and Paul and others in Chris' selling thread that convinced me I wanted this bike. My cheeks ache from grinning.

Great to meet you!

Glad you two are getting along ok!!

Great to meet you too and to see where the magic happens. Thanks again for waiting for me to sort the cash out. I am hugely appreciative.

Back
Top Bottom