Gs911

Tractors are go

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
As a nice and kindly person, had to believe I know, I offered to reset someone's service light on his 2017 gs.

However, those bikes that are euro 4 compliant must have obd2 and not the big round multipin connector.

This means you need an adaptor, cue Radioactive joke !

For those interest, here's a link for said thingy.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.co.uk/ulk/itm/182762089212

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

I bought one of these from an ebay seller and actually parted with £19.99 as it came from the UK and it would be delivered in 2 days.

It would not fit my round plug on the bike as the slots to align the pins correctly were not orientated right.

Sent it back for a refund but still cost me the postage to send it back.

Thanks for this, I'll check mine when I get home and feedback.
I bought one of these from an ebay seller and actually parted with £19.99 as it came from the UK and it would be delivered in 2 days.

It would not fit my round plug on the bike as the slots to align the pins correctly were not orientated right.

Sent it back for a refund but still cost me the postage to send it back.

Thanks for this, I'll check mine when I get home and feedback.

From the looks of it, the linked cable is for using the GS911 with OBD2 connector on a pre-16 bike with the round 10pin plug.

Just got home; the gs911 connector is wrong. It is female and not male.

This means it cannot connect with a gs911.

Will contact the seller.

Update to follow.

Update.

Onehunglow did not understand that a female connector requires a male connector to well, connect.

I have therefore come to a logical explanation for the population demographics for China.

They do not comprehend

1female + 1male = happiness.

Apologies to the 1male + 1male fraternity.
And I won't even start with the transgender brigade.

I bought mine to fit from the round connector on my 2013 GS to connect to a bluetooth OBD2 dongle so I could try the Android diagnostic app. Obviously my lead needed to be a female with the slots but they were just in the wrong position relative to the 10 pin arrangement.

I bought mine from Ilexa.
£30.... But works fine

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Update.

Onehunglow did not understand that a female connector requires a male connector to well, connect.

I have therefore come to a logical explanation for the population demographics for China.

They do not comprehend

1female + 1male = happiness.

Apologies to the 1male + 1male fraternity.
And I won't even start with the transgender brigade.

:JB:JB

Back
Top Bottom