Ducati forum is rubbish...

Deleted account 210604001

Reaction score
The ducati forum is rubbish, someone posted a pearl of information about the 959 Panigale disappearing from the configurator at 1:30pm today, and there have been two posts since, one of them saying the poster will keep his bike and one of them mine.

If that was UKGSer by now there would have been a detailed analysis, much excitement about the new model launch day (4th November), 3 arguments about build quality, 2 semantic arguments about nothing, 1 flounce and at least one mention of brexit.

Very poor form :augie .

RBW.

The ducati forum is rubbish, someone posted a pearl of information about the 959 Panigale disappearing from the configurator at 1:30pm today, and there have been two posts since, one of them saying the poster will keep his bike and one of them mine.

If that was UKGSer by now there would have been a detailed analysis, much excitement about the new model launch day (4th November), 3 arguments about build quality, 2 semantic arguments about nothing, 1 flounce and at least one mention of brexit.

Very poor form :augie .

RBW.
No reference to transgenderism, should I be surprised ?

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Most people in here are too fat or inflexible to ride a Ducati...

*Wanders in by mistake.
Looks around.....
"Ooh!"

Attentions span reached / exits with blank expression.*

I’m not taking any chances

Attachments

• 05CA42A2-A785-46B8-B51E-32692D20B998.jpg
    05CA42A2-A785-46B8-B51E-32692D20B998.jpg
    230.7 KB · Views: 417
Thats love. If I moved mine in, wifey would move out.

Hmmmm.
Couldn't possibly comment. ;)
opposite with me;
When i first met the future Mrs Og, she had an enfield in the living room...
... of her 1st floor flat. :eek .
I thought - i could get to like Her. :inlove

Couldn't possibly comment. ;)
opposite with me;
When i first met the future Mrs Og, she had an enfield in the living room...
... of her 1st floor flat. :eek .
I thought - i could get to like Her. :inlove

Thats a super cool lady you have there sir.:bow
I hope there's no lift up to her flat as I have this image of her riding it up the stairs.:beerjug:

Your Multi spends more time in my garage than your house, I've noticed it edging closer to the conservatory on each visit :D

I'm thinking of dismantling it and moving it in a bit at a time hoping she won't notice.:D

Back
Top Bottom