Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How to transfer images from Mac to ipad?

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Quote Originally Posted by sanqhar View Post
    Open the image. Touch/click the little box with the up arrow, open airdrop and it will search for nearby devices and proceed from there.
    When you say 'open the image' with what software.
    How did you get the images onto the Mac? If you used the camera card (SD etc) then use the same card to load onto the Ipad.
    But I don't have a lightning card reader
    After importing into Photo DO NOT delete the photos on the card.

If you are away set up the Icloud account before you go. While away just load the images to the Ipad as you go. By the time you get home they will have been copied to the Mac.
    Useful (and obvious) but not relevant in this particular case.
    There can only be 11 and I'm one.

My pics

Kidnap an eight year old and refuse to let them go home until they've done it
    There are but three parts to make up a man: his shadow behind, the road ahead and the clothes on his back.

Quote Originally Posted by harry the cat View Post
    Kidnap an eight year old and refuse to let them go home until they've done it
    I gnerally find that holding their phone over a bucket of water is all the incentive they need.

My pics

On a more serious note if you've got iPhoto open the picture and look for the share icon in the bottom right hand corner. Then you can email it to yourself and download it on the iPad? Probably works in photos as well but I'm old school.
    There are but three parts to make up a man: his shadow behind, the road ahead and the clothes on his back.

Quote Originally Posted by harry the cat View Post
    On a more serious note if you've got iPhoto open the picture and look for the share icon in the bottom right hand corner. Then you can email it to yourself and download it on the iPad? Probably works in photos as well but I'm old school.
    Sure, but not relevent as my need was for a way to transfer by USB (like I do for music etc).

My pics

I think CopyTrans can do that.

copytransmanager
    Here today...

Holy shit, Stolzy, by now you could have sent them off to Truprint, got them to print them out for you and sent them back, then run them personally to the iCloud servers in the US or wherever the fuck they are based and handed them to the people who work there and asked them to scan them in for you and upload them to the icloud.

Unfortunately the moment at which this was relevant is long past. Be nice to know how to do it for a future occasion though.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123