DISCOVERING IRELAND (what,where,when & how... a guide to the Emerald Isle)

Was in a B&B in Ballymoney the other day & saw this leaflet. Thought it might be of interest

ffs how many times have been in that area and not been................

NI400 - CIRCUIT OF NORTHERN IRELAND

Hi folks, this route was recently covered in Adventure Bike Rider magazine's website. It is a complete circuit of NI over 2-3 days and the website article shows some of the things to do/see along the way. There is also a link to the Tomtom site where the route can be downloaded. Cheers, peebeeNI.

Hi folks, this route was recently covered in Adventure Bike Rider magazine's website. It is a complete circuit of NI over 2-3 days and the website article shows some of the things to do/see along the way. There is also a link to the Tomtom site where the route can be downloaded. Cheers, peebeeNI.

Do you have the link ?

Stopped off at Creedon's Hotel in Inchegeelagh yesterday
Where we had the Jimmy Ellis run Cork Boreen Run in 2006.

They just open their new Indoor / Outdoor Area last week - at the back of the hotel and very impressive it is too.

Neds' Shed- the arrow needs bending !

Food, a full bar and very large TV along with Joe Creedon's great hospitality.

20210613_122422.jpg

20210613_115507.jpg

20210613_115525.jpg

20210613_115535.jpg
I was very impressed.
They plan on starting an upgrade the hotel rooms next.

Worth a stop if you are in the area - in the very heart of superb Adventure roads.

I was the first person there yesterday, but once Mass finished it filled-up

Plenty people getting their first pint and a drop after a long winter and ordering good food.

Great to see community hospitality coming alive again and optimism all round - the sun-splitting hot weather helped too.

Is July very busy and expensive? I've got some free time then and wondering about a visit, been many years since I was in Ireland on a bike.

Scotland is full in July so suspect it might be the same over the water?

typically w/c 11/07 & 18/07 are busiest up north and then august busiest in south due to typical holidays.

Barry

Yes, I was looking at continuing my WAW route starting in Sligo on 30th July - very, very limited hotel availability means I might wait until October.

Schools reopen in September - main holiday season over - crowds gone - accommodation easily available - odds on settled weather good

Back
Top Bottom