Hpn and co inschurance

litelfun

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hallo I am bringing 1 of my old air heads back to england so I have 2 wheels over the winter any I dears how I shold inschure it its a scheck bivke but vinede as a r100gs ! In germany all the mods are in the log book so no problem bit in the uk well you now just colour and cc ! Not that later my inschurance is voide 😨 is thier any companys aut thier hu inschure bickes licke Moorspeed or Hpn and whats the cost !

Attachments

• 20150322_143303.jpg
    20150322_143303.jpg
    255.5 KB · Views: 262
Hallo I am bringing 1 of my old air heads back to england so I have 2 wheels over the winter any I dears how I shold inschure it its a scheck bivke but vinede as a r100gs ! In germany all the mods are in the log book so no problem bit in the uk well you now just colour and cc ! Not that later my inschurance is voide 😨 is thier any companys aut thier hu inschure bickes licke Moorspeed or Hpn and whats the cost !

Ups quite a few spelling mistackes thier bloody phones 😕

Were you a script writer for Stanley Unwin by any chance?
Omg i cant believe how much you guys have had a pop at the spelling of someone who is not a native English speaker!!!!!
All i can say is how good is your German French or any other European language ???

I am embarrassed

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I use Footman James for my classics,including my GSS project bike. Definitely not standard.

I use Footman James for my classics,including my GSS project bike. Definitely not standard.
I got 7 bikes insurance but I've never mentioned any changes to them but that could bit me in the event of an accident

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom