World's toughest Enduro race - Red Bull roManiacs is on

Mike Werner

Cloggie amongst Frogs
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
World's toughest enduro race is back on end of this month in Romania. The Red Bull roManiacs will be held 31st of July.

6 days of crazyness !!

Article

I had an invite to attend, all expenses paid, including KTM bike, as press, but can't due to other obligations.... bummer !!

I had an invite to attend, all expenses paid, including KTM bike, as press, but can't due to other obligations.... bummer !!

you GOTTA be shittin' me mate....:eek:

call in sick......or better....i'll call you in sick......:D

i wonder wot those "other obligations" are..........wot's her name;)

If your able to get a deal with a magazine I have the perfect event it's the trans mongolia rally. If I can get it all sorted out I'll be on the only european in it. It runs in July it's all mental and there's every chance I'll get hurt and I don't speak enough english let alone any japanese to say whats wrong.

Have a look at this....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpcUrBAQKhI

I cut this together from the 2 hour long video I was sent by the organiser which after 10 mins bored the hell out of me but it looks very cool...

[I had an invite to attend, all expenses paid, including KTM bike, as press, but can't due to other obligations.... bummer !![/QUOTE]

Yer big girls blouse!!!!

hard enduro

hey looks good but u should do exercise enduring help - 24hr enduro race over a 5 mile cross country lap, 1 x bike with 4 riders - flat out till u drop or crash. when the bike breaks u fix it and carry on. 85 teams started about 70 finished. Awesome.

Back
Top Bottom